Skip to comments.Clinton’s Countless Choices Hinge on One: 2016
Posted on 12/09/2012 4:31:01 PM PST by Phlap
Youre one of the most famous women on earth, and youre jobless for the first time in decades. Youd like to make money, but you dont want to rule out running for president. So what do you do all day?
If youre thinking about running for president, does that affect everything else? asked former Gov. Mario M. Cuomo of New York, who once agonized over the same choice and whose son Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo may find his own prospects shaped by what Mrs. Clinton decides. Yes. Once you make your decision, everything clears up.
(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...
Gag me with a spoon!!!
I hope she does not run. We will lose our third election in a row if she does. People love her...every Republicans say that they admire her and hope she runs. Our country has changed in a very short time.
Only reason she’s “famous” is b/c she let her husband get away with a WH BJ.
She’s gonna run and she will lose. She’s a horrible retail campaigner. She really doesn’t like the little people and she has a real problem with men. If she could be named president, she would do it. But otherwise. She’ll lose and quietly live apart from the old hound dog.
And she’s looking tired.
Agree. Plus, she’s got that Chinese Loral Space kickback money stashed and a limited number of years to enjoy it.
In four years the lesser Clinton will look like Barbara Streisand in drag .... she’s pathetic now, think what four more years will do to her.
That’s what everyone said in early 2008.
Hitlery: More dangerous than 0.
A few random thoughts regrading Hillary running in 2016 -
1. Can she still blame everything on Bush by then? Can she blame obama?
2. let us say she wins primary because there is no more obamas playing dirty against her.
In the general election, the left probably won’t play as dirty in 2016 since there is no more obots, just hillbillies who are less vicious, AND, hopefuly we have established voter id and other fraud-proof procedures by then..... could it be she will lose without as much voter fraud and without as many obot ‘racist voters’?
3. does she really want to take over the worst messes created by obama, both at home and abroad?
4. Gingrich said we will lose to Hillary in 2016. I think he will be proven wrong - he was wrong at least 2 times - first - “I will be the nominee”; second - “Romney will win 53 to 47”; the third one will be this Hillary will win prediction. (I am a Gingrich supporter but if he is wrong he is wrong.)
5. what if we have Palin on our side (preferably as an Independent)? The GOP e will be against her, the media will be against her but there is not a whole lot more they can harm her with; ABOVE ALL, there is no more vicious obama handlers threatening her and her family....., AND, she will be wildly popular among the conservatives/tea parties.....AND she has star power!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.