* Domesticenergy production is putting Americans back to work, shepherding a US manufacturing resurgence and improving the environment.
* EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson has indicated on multiple occasions that natural-gas production using hydraulic fracturing is not resulting in groundwater contamination. The EPA even praises hydraulic fracturing and asserts, natural gas plays a key role in our nationsclean energy future.
* The US Energy Information Administration on Aug. 1 reported that the nationsCO2emissions were at a20-year low, mainly thanks to increased use of natural gas in power production.
* Mayor Bloomberg in August released areportindicating that increased natural gas use was in the best interest of the citys environmental and economic future and would improve air quality and save lives.
* As NY waits, other states are experiencing great benefits. In July, Pennsylvanias Department of Labor and Industry reported that Marcellus Shale-related employment in that state has grown by 238,000 jobs since 2008 and core industry jobs have an average annual salary of more than $81,000.
* In Ohio, Gov. John Kasich said,If we can get that Marcellus Shale and if it can yield a significant amount of gas oh, it will be a godsend for our state. That was in 2010. Today, the state is allowing Marcellus shale-gas development as New York waits and continues to study science that has already been settled elsewhere.
“an industry, by the way, that has operated safely in New York for decades and isnt asking for a dime of public money to expand here.”
That’s just the point.
Dems don’t actually care about results and improving American energy supply.
An industry that isn’t asking for government funding to expand is not popular with Dems.
Look at the millions given to ‘green energy’ initiatives.
And with literarlly no return except bankrupt companies.
If a green energy company asked Cuomo for the keys to his house, his car, and millions in money, he’d jump on it.
Just watch carefully.
If the government makes jobs that is going to anger millions of people, who just want to lay back, get high and collect other people’s stuff.
We have to accept the reality of what America has become.
And the NY Post endorsed cuomo for election. I warned them they would regret it.
Andy Cu Mo is such an assclown that he makes his father look almost competent. Key word is almost.