Without their testimony, we will never get to the bottom of this matter.
While the House is at it (as the Senate will be a joke and designed to protect Dear Leader's fascist butt) they should also call AFRICORP Gen Hamm so we could learn what he was ordered to do in response or was not.
The House should ask General Hamm at least these four questions:
1. Who (by name) ordered the rescue mission?
2. Who (by name) ordered him to stand-down?
3. Why did he disregard the stand-down order?
4. Who (by name) told his deputy to relieve him of command?
I think the answers may be:
(2) Jarrett [because she couldn't reach Obama in time to tell him to do it]
(3) General Hamm didn't believe he had to take orders from Jarrett