Skip to comments.BREAKING...New Pentagon Benghazi timeline damns Obama (never in situation room)
Posted on 11/10/2012 6:00:52 PM PST by barryobi
click here to read article
No argument here ... just wishful thinking. LOL!
Well...it WOULD be nice...
I think he resigned because he said to hell with the blackmail. JMHO
I think Petreaus will nail them. No matter what, he is a patriot. Reminds me of Ollie North.
I have posted my Benghazi hypothesis multiple times. So far it is surviving the drip of information being leaked.
My hypothesis: this was to to have been a kidnapping of the Ambassador. The purpose to drown out any message of Romney.
What I believe supports this hypothesis:
1. The denial of security upgrades for the consulate.
2. Why did the mob gather at a consulate in Benghazi versus the embassy in Tripoli? How did they know the Ambassador was in Benghazi?
3. The “video” was a cover story for the mob to gather. That is why it was so intricately woven in the post event narrative. It was the reason for the mob to have gathered, upset with American culture, not Obama policies,
4. Why was there a drone flying over the consulate to begin with, prior to the hostilities.
5. What was the meeting in the Oval office about on the 11th.
6. Why were the members of the Muslim Brotherhood shouting “Allahu Akbar” when they found the Ambassador breathing? Dead men make poor hostages.
7. The non-response was due to the ex-seals not reading the script. The made the plan go FUBAR.
8. Since the Muslim Brother hood was part of the plan, the military was denied the ability to respond. Is there any other reason for a standdown?
9. I believe the Israelis knew the plan. They had been tracking the gun running to their northern border.
10. I believe the Adminstration took the chance anyway.
11. The behavior of Obama: in the Rose Garden, at Andrews AFB and at the first debate. Same for Hillary, look at their countenances.
12. The “coincidence” that Donilon was an Iran Hostage crisis advisor to Carter. Was he trying to shake the demons of the past?
So, Petraeus quits. It is another of a long line of “hmmm’s, this doesn’t make sense”.
Shiny objects not to get distracted about:
a. the gun running - Why would the Muslim brotherhood in Libya be upset that guns were being run to the Muslim brotherhood in Syria.
b. Petraeus sex story. It is not important.
c. Keep focused on why the Ambassador was unguarded and in Benghazi and who told the Muslim Brotherhood?
The list, Ping
Let me know if you would like to be on or off the ping list
Obama makes a phone call to the one person in this world he hates more than anyone, and he talks for an hour????????????
Not excusing Panetta, yet can you imagine the panic he was under being left to make decisions he knew he had no authority to make?.......if this is all true..
Hide and watch, he will, as soon as he know his family is safe from ALL HARM.........I just feel he will do the right thing.
Short answer - no. Long answer - look at Tuesday's election results.
Zer0 is known to kick-back a few. I’ll bet he was in a drunken stupor.
it’s a better excuse than to say the bum is lazy.
Petreaus. Who’s going to believe an adulterer? He’s disqualified himself from being trusted. His testimony is instantly impeachable.
How about lazy, drunk, and stupid?
Nothing will come of this, the American People don’t care.
Why does it matter that obama wasn’t in the Situation Room?
And why would we want him there anyway???
“So far it is surviving the drip of information being leaked.”
You make the mistake of not going back far enough in time and/or not starting at the start. You also make the mistake of not allowing for the misinformation that is coming from every branch of government.
It might also be helpful to realize that OFTEN, more often than you might think, the cia works against itself...as does the dia...as does the nsa. And that betwixt and between them, they work against each other. Add doj and state into the mix and you have FUBAR from the jump. The right hand doesn’t always know what the left hand is doing.
But, he will be under oath, and he will tell the truth, he has nothing to lose. His testimony will be verifiable by the tesimony of others. Many know what happened.
Petreaus at this time is at the lowest point of his lifetime, he has been humiliated and has the disdain of so many of his Military friends, that is not something a man of his Military character wants to die with. He will do the right thing and Redeem himself, with TRUTH.
PLEASE don’t compare petraeus to Ollie North. There is no comparison there. NONE.
So which part of the hypothesis has been proven wrong?
I am sure glad we are getting on this so swiftly.
After all, there is an election coming up and I figured they would hold this till after the election.
In the REAL world, I seriously doubt this would have had any bearing on the results.
MAYBE, just MAYBE, a few more of the R’s would have come out BUT then we would be hearing reports of 120% turnout etc.
Those of us that seemingly pay attention - on both sides - had a good idea of what was going on, they just kept it from the sheeple, who, unless they hear it on the view or oprah, wouldn’t have heard it anyway.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.