Skip to comments.Hayworth concedes defeat to Maloney
Posted on 11/09/2012 1:43:31 PM PST by MacNaughton
Congresswoman Nan Hayworth (NY-R) has conceded defeat to Sean Patrick Maloney. ...
(Excerpt) Read more at midhudsonnews.com ...
Barney Frank (MA-D) retires from the U.S. House at the end of 2012.
7 openly homosexual candidates ran in the 2012 general election - 6 won.
1. U.S. Rep Tammy Baldwin (WI-D) was elected to the U.S. Senate.
2. Incumbent U.S. Rep. David Cicilline (RI-D) was re-elected.
3. Incumbent U.S. Rep. Jared Polis (CO-D) was re-elected.
4. 1st openly homosexual Asian-American, Mark Takano (D-CA), was elected.
5. 1st openly bisexual member, Kyrsten Sinema (AZ-D), was elected.
6. Sean Patrick Maloney (NY-D) was elected.
7. Richard Tisei (MA-R) was defeated.
The whispering campaign continues to mention 3 prominent politicians who have yet to come out of the closet - (1) a southern Senator, (2) a mid-Atlantic Senator, and a former mid-western Senator who currently resides in Wash. D.C.
Gee, I wonder who that could be?
Kyrsten Sinema is not bad looking. I think the mid-atlantic senator is Barbara Milkulski.
I kind of liked Nan. Her medical background was useful in this day. She’s not pro-life, but her voting record on the issue was not bad in her one term. It would have better to keep her.
If the GOP wins the seat again, it is likely to be a total Pro-Abort Rino.
Thought he was out of the closet for years...the sweetie
It is interesting the GOP always loses the close elections.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.