Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: crazydad

It’s 1934, and we’re Winston Churchill.


20 posted on 11/09/2012 10:59:37 AM PST by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]


To: dfwgator

You got that right. When 53% of the country hate the other 47% it is pretty scary. Funny we are th3 47%. Wow I am living in a twilight zone universe...


27 posted on 11/09/2012 11:07:13 AM PST by crazydad (-` sd)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

To: dfwgator

“It’s 1934, and we’re Winston Churchill.”

Actually, it’s more like 1917 and we’re the bourgoisie.


49 posted on 11/09/2012 4:34:39 PM PST by RKBA Democrat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson