Skip to comments.Five ways Obamacare will harm working Americans
Posted on 11/03/2012 8:09:54 AM PDT by GoodDay
1. Two-thirds of American employees wages will decrease as employers deal with increasing costs.
2. Loss of existing insurance coverage.
3. Premiums in the individual market are set to skyrocket.
4. Full-time workers turned part-time to avoid the employer mandate.
5. The heavy burden of 18 taxes and penalties.
(Excerpt) Read more at blog.heritage.org ...
Link to article:
In a sane world every jerk in Congress who voted for this epic disaster would still be picking tar and feathers out of their butts.
Number 4 is the most ignored fact about ObamaCare and should be used to hammer Obama on the economy and remind Americans how excess regulation can harm them.
ObamaCare MUST be repealed ASAP or we can bend over and kiss our rears goodbye.
Reporter Do you realize that now you have to buy health insurance, and if you don't you will be fined ?
Obama Supporter Say WHAT !!! Yo !
Also the fact that he choose to focus on Health Care reform and ignore the economy for 2 years shows an epic lack of judgement.
Both for the health care reform bill and for the wrong priorities.
6. Allowable FSA deductions reduced 50%.
We are in our annual enrollment period and I noticed the maximum allowable is now $2500 vs $5000 last year.
#6. Those nearing retirement within a few years will jump out of the workforce early to take advantage of the generous subsidies, for which they can qualify on a reasonable AGI. Thus creating another entitlement cohort and further lowering the already dwindling tax base of the country.