Skip to comments.FreedomWorks Releases Final Speaker Lineup for FreePAC Illinois
Posted on 10/24/2012 2:10:05 AM PDT by iowamark
Chicago, IL- Hundreds of fiscal conservatives from across the country will gather in Illinois for a massive grassroots activist training and a lineup of impressive speakers from the limited-government movement at FreePAC Illinois in the greater Chicago area. The event will begin with grassroots training on a variety of topics, including yard sign blitzing, phone banking, roll call vote research, old and new media strategy, and door-to-door outreach.
The evening rally will be headlined by (in no specific order):
- Matt Kibbe, FreedomWorks president
- Lech Walesa, former president of Poland
- Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News contributor
- Rep. Joe Walsh, IL-08
- Deneen Borelli, FreedomWorks outreach director, Fox News contributor and author of Blacklash
- Dana Loesch, nationally syndicated radio host and editor-in chief of Breitbarts Big Journalism
- Reverend CL Bryant, FreedomWorks fellow and star of the documentary, Runaway Slave
- Harmon Kaslow, producer of Atlas Shrugged, Part II
- John Fund, senior editor at The American Spectator and author of the Stealing Elections
- John Tillman, president of the Illinois Policy Institute
- Adam Andrzejewski, entrepreneur
- Emily Ekins, director of polling, Reason Foundation
WHEN: Friday, October 26, 2012. The grassroots training will be from 4:00-5:00pm CT, followed by the evening rally from 5:30-8:30pm CT.
WHERE: Schaumburg Convention Center, 1551 Thoreau Drive North Schaumburg, IL 60173.
ABOUT FREEDOMWORKS: FreedomWorks is a grassroots service center to a community of over 2 million limited-government activists nationwide with a commitment to advancing the principles of lower taxes, less government, and more economic freedom. For more information about FreePAC, visit www.FreePAC.com.
Tickets only $20:
Freedomworks is doing yeomans work! The volunteer conservative answer to the corrupt paid employee’s of Acorn 2007! Go Freedom Works!
FReepers, time to assemble and get out the vote!!! Pronto! This country needs everyone’s help. Talk to someone that is on the fence, drive someone to the polls, some of you burly men(I love burly men) become poll watchers, make phone calls, mail your absentee ballot in soon!
How wonderful it would be to see the state of my birth pull itself out of the pit of socialist insanity !
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.