Skip to comments.DON RICKLES NAILED OBOOHOO WHITE HOUSE!
Posted on 10/15/2012 3:11:31 PM PDT by longfellow
Letterman certainly looked uncomfortable. I bet he wished he hadn’t asked that question.
Thanks! Pretty unbelievable isn’t it? Great ad for Romney
It's been nearly 30 years since the Letterman show has been watchable.
Seven months after Election Day, and the attacks on Sarah Palin keep coming.
On Monday, CBS's David Letterman on the "Late Show" shamelessly went after the Alaska governor and her family during his opening monologue, as well as in his "Top Ten" list.
Top Ten Highlights Of Sarah Palin's Trip To New York
10. Visited New York landmarks she normally only sees from Alaska
9. Laughed at all the crazy-looking foreigners entering the U.N.
8. Made moose jerky on Rachael Ray
7. Keyed Tina Fey's car
6. After a wink and a nod, ended up with a kilo of crack
5. Made coat out of New York City rat pelts
4. Sat in for Kelly Ripa. Regis couldn't tell the difference.
3. Finally met one of those Jewish people Mel Gibson's always talking about
2. Bought makeup from Bloomingdale's to update her "slutty flight attendant" look
1. Especially enjoyed not appearing on Letterman
"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked-up by Alex Rodriguez."
Letterman is a BUCKED TOOTH BOZO!!
Don Rickles is well past his prime. David Letterman never had a prime. The video is almost 4 years old and isn’t any less lame with age.
This is like 2008 when he nailed Obama like this
Can you imagine Obama at one of Rickles concert he couldn’t handle that guy LOL!
Have you see Reagan roast with Dean Martin Rickles totally nailed Ronnie on that it is on You tube if you want check it out LMAO
Yeah, that was Don just after the 2008 election. Now, he would be using golf instead of basketball.
Bump for later
And A-Rod appears to be a washed-up ___________. You fill in the blank.
Even Scrooge recovered. Letterman...who knows.
He's been a mean old liberal bastard for the past 20 or so years. I used to like his show a lot before that. The days of Larry 'Bud' Melman, whenever exactly that was.
Larry Bud melman on “David Letterman Show” 1985:
I love how he ripped the audience too.
Those old Dean Martin roasts were great. We could laugh at anything back then.
No pc Bull$hiite.
Reagan was great on them also.
Don’t forget this is before Letterman’s little scandle. And Dave was screwing girls uglier than his wife.
Don Rickles can burn any heckler! He’s good.