And the Democrap Libtards are RACIST for going after Herman Cain the way they have been.
Saying “He’s a black man who knows his place”
I wonder just how much drinking is going on tonight at the Rove and Romney homes.
I haven’t see “The Justice Brothers” out defending this black many who has been unjustly targeted by the media!
If Cain actually looks like he will win the nomination, you can be sure these woman will come out of the woodwork.
Bennett said that in his legal opinion, what occurred between Cain and his client met the legal definition of sexual harassment.
How ambiguous is it possible to be? So basically, to anyone with a liberal mindset and thin-skin, this may meet the "legal definition" of sexual harassment. To the rest of us, it is a pile of steaming caca de toro. He probably said he liked her earings.
I take it this lawyer backed out of his announced press conference this afternoon?
You can bet that whatever happened is so far from sexual harassment that to release it would make his accusers look like thin-skinned cry babies.
Bennett replied, In all my years of lawyering, Ive never seen anyone accused of sexual harassment say, I did it.
Guess he never heard of Clinton admitting he did have sex with that woman. And he paid Paula.
Always remember the first rule of power tactics:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time....”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’...
“...any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...’
Wow. This is really bad for Cain. Has anyone ever seen an attorney say that their client's position is correct before? (/sarcasm)
Politico REALLY showed their true colors with this folks.
They are eqivalent to the New York Times as far as I’m concerned.
Have no doubt the establishment will attack Herman Cain because they know he can defeat Obama. Romney is supose to the fall guy just like McCain in 2008.
Don’t you see how it works 8 years Dems 8 years Pubs now it’s 8 years Dems again. It’s a rigged game.
However, Cain could ruin that and this is why the esatablishment is going after him. Keep in mind too Obama won 2 of his 3 elections by getting his opponent thrown out.
So no matter WHO it is you can count the Complient Obama worshiping Media and Press will attack the Republican candidate.
Cain is on top and THAT is why he is under attack.
The wicked flee though none pursue;
but the just, like a lion, are confident.
Maybe he's a crappy lawyer.
Must Read. The most ironclad case against Mitt Romney Its damning.
THE REAL DEAL:
Former President of National Restaurant Association has Ties to the Mitt Romney Campaign
Steven C. Anderson took over the helm as Chief Executive Officer at the National Restaurant Association
Herman Cain's departure in 1999
Whenever Team Romney had rumors they wanted to start about other candidates,
Jonathan Martin has been their go-to guy to get those rumors in writing in front of a national audience.
And The Most Irresponsible Journalist Award Goes to The Politicos Jonathan Martin!
So tell me, how do you write a news story about an organization paying for a speaker when you dont even know if the organization is paying for the speaker?
Ask journalist Jonathan Martin. He knows all about it.
You see, Jonny wrote a piss poor story the other day about how the Iowa Family Policy Center will be paying a large speaker fee if Sarah Palin comes to Iowa to keynote the IFPCs fall funderaiser.
The only problem is that Jonny has no sources confirming that any exorbitant fee is being charged or paid.
Jonny also got some inside info from David Kochel, who was a top aide to former (and future) presidential candidate, Mitt Romney.
Hey Dave, didnt I just read a story about how Mitt Romney tried to buy off the Iowa Christian Alliance?
I heard you helped facilitate that little scheme. And somehow you are shocked at the thought of a well-known political figure (who very likely isnt running for president) getting paid a speakers fee for (gasp) a public speaking appearance? ..
and then weve got Tim Albrecht quoted. He was the Iowa spokesman for Romneys 2008 caucus campaign.
And it always seemed like, whenever the Romney people had rumors they wanted to start about other candidates,
Jonny was their go-to guy to get those rumors in writing in front of a national audience.
"Who's the Palin Leaker from the McCain Campaign?
National Review Online The publication of a Vanity Fair profile of Sarah Palin
appears to have opened old wounds in the McCain campaign.
... the source of the Diva leak was Nicolle Wallaces husband."
“Bennett said that in his legal opinion”......well we all know what’s a lawyer’s free legal opinion is worth!
The problem is that 75% of Americans will remember the allegations and headlines and not the facts and the outcome.
The headlines is all the left care about.
To that point: The left won.