Skip to comments.Obama Must Condemn NY Times Race-Baiting Tactics, Black Group Says
Posted on 08/08/2009 7:45:36 PM PDT by adanaC
The Project 21 black leadership network, New York Times liberal columnist Paul Krugman
Obama Must Condemn NY Times Race-Baiting Tactics, Black Group Says Washington D.C. The Project 21 black leadership network is condemning New York Times liberal columnist Paul Krugman for scurrilously pinning racist motives on critics of President Obamas health care proposals. The group is calling upon President Obama to condemn all efforts to derail legitimate public debate, specifically including this effort to stifle debate with race-baiting tactics.
Paul Krugman is the one with race on the brain, Project 21 Chairman Mychal Massie charged. Specifically, he is using race in the lowest and most repulsive declinations. He is using it because every other argument to stem the growing tide of condemnation for the proposed health care reform bill has failed. Ergo, when all else fails, parade out the race card and attempt to incite blacks into becoming the useful idiots. Opposition to the proposed health care bill isnt based on race, Massie added. It is based on a people who are tired of Congress and the President spitting in their faces. It is the collective resolve of a people who are tired of being tread upon. One would think a Nobel prize-winner such as Krugman could figure that out. Krugmans racial comments generated outrage from many Project 21 members, including:
(Excerpt) Read more at canadafreepress.com ...
Gonna take a keg’r to get this one fixed.
Wow! (I mean that with mouth wide open)
BO is beginning to feel the heat from all sides.
Paul Krugman is a vile race baiting partisan bigot.
These folks must be naive not to know the column is probably coordinated from the White House itself.
This is not about race. It is about government control.
Project 21 is a conservative public policy group that provides broadcasters and the print media with prominent African-American conservative commentators
Yes, I know. Problem is we never hear about them in the snews.
Krugman acted “stupidly”.
The author of this is FReeper “bocopar”. Thanks to Bob Parks for another excellent article, and thanks for posting this adanaC.
“Paul Krugman is a vile race baiting partisan bigot.”
“Ergo, when all else fails, parade out the race card and attempt to incite blacks into becoming the useful idiots.”
This isn’t the only group in the ‘black community’ that has spoken out. The media just ignores them. Jesse Peterson of Bond. Terry Anderson, TheTerryAndersonshow.com, Thomas Sewell, and many more.
OUTSTANDING post! Thanks. Thanks Bob. There you go naming names again...and pics too of great Americans! Thank you sir. OUTSTANDING (as usual)!
I'm sure he will git RIGHT on that!
This white guy is ready to stand with Project 21 on this issue.
Never heard of Mychal Massie, but he sounds like a fine fellow.
La Garofalo called us racists too. Maybe she should get a Nobel Prize.
His articles appear in World Net Daily. I’m not sure if he’s one of their writers or not. At any rate, I agree with almost everything I’ve ever read from him. He’s a true conservative.
Mike and I are partners at P21.
Wow, I think I could get to like this guy, Massie.
Never would have heard of this except for the Canadian press.
Amazing! A liberal being criticized for racial comments. The world is apparently changing, and not a moment too soon.
The way I see it, it is the democrats who are the filthy racists and they try to project it upon others. It must suck to be them.
Dyed in the wool dems are usually heavily medicated, un-employed (by choice of course), and filled with so much hatred that it affects their physical appearance. I can spot them long before they open their pie hole. Once spotted, a few stinging comments not actually directed to anyone personally but at them as a group can cause them to leave the check out line in the market with their groceries unpaid.
Is this the 3% that didn’t vote for him? Because the other 97% are either communists or racists.
You guys rock!
Thank you so much for finding true racism, and calling them on it.
BTW, Kevin...what is your mob name again? ;o)
Kevin “Brass Knuckles” Martin.
That fits you to a “T”!
I’m sorry I didn’t remember, but I was LOLing waaay too hard!
When I heard about it on Sean’s show, I started a thread about it here.
I was a bit late, though...there was another FReeper who beat me to it.
It’s always thus...;o)
Mike and I are partners at P21.
Excellent, Kevin. Great job, as usual.