Not even photographic evidence will ever convince me that SHS is anything but pure as mothers milk, perfectly harmless and necessary for a child’s basic health needs so he can grow up and have a fully functioning immune system.
Atlanta, Ga. July 13, 2007 In a joint press conference on Friday, the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that the premature death of a Montana man will be caused by exposure to Second Hand Smoke.
After extensive conversation with the SAMMEC computers and after long and grueling hours of torturing the data until it told us what we want to hear, we are finally prepared to definitively state that Richard Mooreheads death will be a direct result of his exposure to Second Hand Smoke. Said WHO Director-General Dr. Margaret Chan We can find no other logical reason for Mr. Moorehead's soon to be tragic demise other than his exposure to SHS.
The soon to be deceased Mr. Moorehead, 54, an unemployed HIV positive, type 2 diabetic, MS, ALS and kidney dialysis patient who is addicted to crystal meth and heroin, was shocked and visibly angry when told of his diagnosis and cause of death. Reached at his home in an exclusive gated trailer park community in Missoula, MT, Mr. Moorehead blamed his impending death on the careless brutes with cigarettes down at Jims Roadhouse Bar on Highway 263. Ive never smoked tobacco in my life. But that darn Jims Bar was always filled with that there smoke.
Second Hand Smoke, also known as environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) is a mixture of the smoke given off by the burning end of a cigarette, pipe or cigar and the smoke exhaled from the lungs of a smoker. It causes an estimated 450,000 deaths per day, according to health authorities, Al Gore and Dionne Warwicks Psychic Friends Network. Its also been known to cause AIDS, herpes, hemorrhoids, athletes foot and jock itch.