What would you do to secure the borders?
posted on 12/16/2003 6:53:18 PM PST
posted on 12/16/2003 6:56:43 PM PST
(Message to the DOD : Very good , troops.Carry on. IN MY NAME)
"What would you do to secure the borders?"
Utilize modern technology and develop a security system that is monitored 24/7 and deploy forces which have a system to detain and remove trespassers. Certainly if a poor underdeveloped country like India can at least secure its massive borders we can do a first rate job if it was import to our policy makers. Repeated trespassers can be worked into a system of controlled immigration. If they are not secured we will see the flood of illegal immigration continue and intensify and the results will be disastrous. With controlled migration, our leaders can hopefully make careful decisions about how many immigrants we can absorb and plan for it better.
Failure to secure the borders will lead to:
1. the further Mexicanization of California and the eventual "Reconquista" of the American southwest and Texas.
2. The steady decline of American culture and a new Mexican mentality that will seep into all aspects of American life.
3. Increased crime and poverty.
4. The loss of English as a national language.
5. Lack of security and lack of protection from Al Qaeda movements into USA as the terrorist war progresses.
posted on 12/17/2003 6:01:57 PM PST
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson