Skip to comments.Video - BLM Brawls With Blue Lives In Brooklyn
Posted on 07/13/2020 5:13:55 AM PDT by AggregateThreat
Is this is how the civil war starts?
It in just one of the ways. It will be a numerous front war, IMO.
I will be in Brooklyn for about 10 hours starting at 4pm. :-)
I have already had my run ins with black lives matter folks. Five or six guys asked me why I wasn’t marching. I told them its not my concern. You don’t want to talk to tough in a situation like that :)
some of the times I just got really nasty looks and because I was smiling and chuckling as they went by.
But you can feel it’s very tense and can explode at any moment
I honestly believe it is coming. How it plays out.... not sure. I seriously have zero faith in the govt in democratically led states.
Probably mostly civilian groups engaged in guerilla tactics against each other.
I’m thinking it’s out of the control of the Leftists who started it.
Almost 40% of New Yorkers voted for Trump. I’m betting that we 40% can beat the other 60% if everything explodes.
On Staten island we would have to guard heavily the Verrazano bridge and the fairy. But they would be sitting ducks coming up on that slow ferry
if things get that bad we will send an SOS to the nearest southern State :-)
Completely. I can’t imagine that takeover of part of a city was sanctioned by the higher-ups. It was only going to lead to bad optics.
And it did.
they either didn’t understand that they wouldn’t have any control over the violence or they thought the violence would be minimal as instructed.
They were wrong. I have seen a number of these rallies. It is pure rage. They have lost control of the mob
I can’t tell who’s who.
Im thinking its out of the control of the Leftists who started it.
“I will be in Brooklyn for about 10 hours starting at 4pm. :-)”
While you are there, can you stop in at any takeout chinese restaurant, get me 24 eggrolls and ship the to San Antonio? In Texas, an eggroll is about the size of a taquito. :)
Its not the states that are the problems, its the large cities which are almost completely Democratically led, or cowed by them. Texas isnt immune even. Fort Worth police chief bowed before these anarchists.
Now of course I will have to have an egg roll or two today. :)
hispanic against blm makes me rethink immigration reform
Every single rioter is a Democrat voter. Prove me wrong.
Here is the Democrats plan, defund and discontinue city controlled police. They know how it will go, the crime will get so out of control, the people start rebelling, the Democrats will then compromise with a newer much better controlled law enforcement bill.......National Police Force, owned and operated by the FEDS under the direction of the FBI. The people will be so desperate they will be all in.........the civil war will begin when the National Police Force begins confiscating guns. This is not a far in the future plan, it will happen very quickly and very soon.
Probably half won’t show up at the polls...
But their names will probably vote (at least twice)
We are law abiding now but can only be pushed so far. When we get into the action there will be no mercy and the body count will add up faster than Covid19. We must keep our composer and be ready at all times. Witching hour is upon us.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.