Skip to comments.The 10 Most Destructive Americans of My Eight Decades
Posted on 01/24/2019 8:02:37 PM PST by upchuck
America has undergone enormous change during the nearly eight decades of my life. Today, America is a bitterly divided, poorly educated and morally fragile society with so-called mainstream politicians pushing cynical identity politics, socialism and open borders. The president of the United States is threatened with impeachment because the other side doesnt like him. The once reasonably unbiased American media has evolved into a hysterical left-wing mob. How could the stable and reasonably cohesive America of the 1950s have reached this point in just one lifetime? Who are the main culprits? Heres my list of the 10 most destructive Americans of the last 80 years.
(10) Mark Felt Deputy director of the FBI, aka Deep Throat during the Watergate scandal. This was the first public instance of a senior FBI official directly interfering in Americas political affairs since the days of J. Edger Hoover, godfather of the FBI. Forerunner of James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe and others.
9) Bill Ayers Represents the deep and ongoing leftist ideological damage to our education system. An unrepentant American terrorist who evaded punishment, he devoted his career to radicalizing American education and pushing leftist causes. Ghost wrote Obamas autobiography, Dreams of My Father that is a masterful blueprint of social world dominance.
8) Teddy Kennedy Most folks remember Teddy as the guy who left Mary Joe Kopechne to die in his car at Chappaquiddick. The real damage came after he avoided punishment for her death and became a major Democrat force in the US Senate, pushing through transformative liberal policies in health care and education. The real damage was the 1965 Hart-Cellar immigration bill he pushed hard for that changed the quota system to increase the flow of third world people without skills into the US and essentially ended large-scale immigration from Europe.
7) Walter Cronkite Cronkite was a much beloved CBS network news anchor who began the politicalization of Americas news media with his infamous broadcast from Vietnam that described the Tet Offensive as a major victory for the Communists and significantly turned the gullible American public against the Vietnam War. In fact, the Tet offensive was a military disaster for the NVA and Viet Cong, later admitted by North Vietnamese military leaders. Decades later Cronkite admitted he got the story wrong. But it was too late. The damage was done.
6) Bill and Hillary Clinton Its difficult to separate Team Clinton. Bills presidency was largely benign as he was a relative fiscal conservative who rode the remaining benefits of the Reagan era. But his sexual exploits badly stained the Oval Office and negatively affected Americas perception of the presidency. In exchange for financial support, he facilitated the transfer of sensitive military technology to the Chinese. Hillary, a Saul Alinsky acolyte, is one of the most vicious politicians of my lifetime, covering up Bills sexual assaults by harassing and insulting the exploited women and peddling influence around the globe in exchange for funds for the corrupt Clinton Foundation. She signed off on the sale of 20% of the US uranium reserve to the Russians after Bill received a $500,000 speaking fee in Moscow and the foundation (which supported the Clintons regal lifestyle) received hundreds of millions of dollars from those who benefited from the deal. Between them, they killed any honor that might have existed in the dark halls of DC.
5) Valerie Jarrett - The Rasputin of the Obama administration. A Red Diaper baby, her father, maternal grandfather and father-in-law (Vernon Jarrett who was a close friend and ally of Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis) were hardcore Communists under investigation by the U.S. government. She has been in Obamas ear for his entire political career pushing a strong anti-American, Islamist, anti-Israeli, socialist/communist, cling-to-power agenda.
4) Jimmy Carter - Carter ignited modern day radical Islam by abandoning the Shah and paving the way for Ayatollah Khomeini to take power in Tehran. Iran subsequently became the main state sponsor and promoter of international Islamic terrorism. When Islamists took over our embassy in Tehran, Carter was too weak to effectively respond thus strengthening the rule of the radical Islamic mullahs. Remains a champion anti-Israeli leader on the world stage.
3) Lyndon Johnson Johnson turned the Vietnam conflict into a major war for America. It could have ended early if he had listened to the generals instead of automaker Robert McNamara. The ultimate result was: a) 58,000 American military deaths and collaterally tens of thousands of American lives damaged; and b) a war that badly divided America and created left wing groups that evaded the draft and eventually gained control of our education system. Even worse, his so-called War on Poverty led to the destruction of American black families with a significant escalation of welfare and policies designed to keep poor families dependent on the government (and voting Democrat) for their well-being. He deliberately created a racial holocaust that is still burning today. A strong case could be made for putting him at the top of this list.
2) Barack Hussein Obama - Obama set up America for a final defeat and stealth conversion from a free market society to socialism/communism. As we get deeper into the Trump presidency, we learn more each day about how Obama politicized and compromised key government agencies, most prominently the FBI, the CIA and the IRS, thus thoroughly shaking the publics confidence in the federal government to be fair and unbiased in its activities. He significantly set back race and other relations between Americans by stoking black grievances and pushing radical identity politics. Obamas open support for the Iranian mullahs and his apologetic lead from behind foreign policy seriously weakened America abroad, i.e. the Middle East. His blatant attempt to interfere in Israels election trying to unseat Prime Minister Netanyahu is one of the most shameful things ever done by an American president.
1) John Kerry Some readers will likely say Kerry does not deserve to be number one on this list. I have him here because I regard him as the most despicable American who ever lived. After his three faked Purple Hearts during his cowardly service in Vietnam, he was able to leave the US Navy early. As a reserve naval officer and in clear violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, he traveled to Paris and met privately with the NVA and the Viet Cong. He returned to the United States parroting the Soviet party line about the war and testified before Congress comparing American soldiers to the hordes of Genghis Khan. It was a clear case of treason, giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war. We got a second bite of the bitter Kerry apple when as Obamas secretary of state, he fell into bed with the Iranian (Death to America) mullahs giving them the ultimate green light to develop nuclear weapons along with billions of dollars that further supported their terrorist activities. Only the heroic Swift Vets saved us from a Manchurian Candidate Kerry presidency. Ultimately, we got Obama.
Dishonorable Mentions! (Just missed the major list)
John Brennan Obamas CIA director who once voted for Communist Gus Hall for president. A key member of the Deep State who severely politicized the CIA. Called President Trump treasonous for meeting with the president of Russia.
George Soros Jewish former Nazi collaborator in his native Hungary who as a self-made billionaire has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into left wing groups and causes. The damage he has caused is difficult to measure, but its certainly large. The evidence indicates he has funded much of the effort to destroy the Trump presidency.
Frank Marshall Davis - Anti-white, black Bolshevik, card-carrying Soviet agent. Probable birth father and admitted primary mentor of young Barak Hussein Obama.
Frank Hawkins is a former US Army intelligence officer, Associated Press foreign correspondent, international businessman, senior newspaper company executive, founder and owner of several marketing companies and published novelist.
No McQueeg ? No Willard ? Without them, Zero could never have been elected. Bush family should also get dishonorable mentions, too.
This is excellent and a very good read.
I think the two worst were/are Teddy Kennedy and George Soros because their evil deeds will last forever.
Obama won because he was a transformational and inspiring candidate.
NO Republican could have won in 2008 after the Bush years and the economy.
McCain led Obama in the polls after the 2008 RNC, and since then, his career was on the downward spiral.
Bush and Cheney failed to grow a farm system for the GOP.
Iraq was the worst foreign policy decision in world history. Period.
McCain, Graham, Lieberman, Cheney and Bush all sold American voters that stupid war for what reason?
Look what the past 18 years has led us.
“But DAD!!?? FDR won World War II and got us out of the depression, and JFK was assassinated!” (As a kid educated in publik skool they were idols to me.)
“FDR was terrible for the USA during the depression, and JFK was a womanizer and a liberal.” That was all he said - I wish he had told me more.
It wasn't until college (and Reagan) that I understood what my old man was talking about (and agreed with him, and could talk more with him). He had some rough years in business under Carter. I'm glad that he got to see Reagan be president!
BTW - Kennedy would be a conservative compared to a lot of the democrats of today!
With all due respect, horseshit. An excellent President, had Shrub been one, could’ve EASILY handed the office off to another Republican. Both McQueeg and Willard were deliberate RINGERS for Zero, working as part of the corrupt, bipartisan Derp State to prevent ANY viable Conservative opponent to Zero (or Hillary, for that matter).
There was nothing transformative or inspiring about Zero. He was a radical Communist and thinly-closeted Mohammadan with no accomplishments and a string of shady, anti-American links and terroristic supporters. He couldn’t deliver a speech without help from a teleprompter. He was aided by a corrupt, subversive anti-American media, radical Hollyweird culture, Big Ed, and the aforementioned bipartisan political combine.
2008 and 2012 would best be described as ‘the Big Fix.’ Had someone like former OK Gov. Frank Keating, a former FBI agent who had pursued Zero’s sponsors, been the nominee, he would’ve reduced Zero to a blubbering mess of slime.
Having grown up in a family where politics and news was discussed daily, where I was fascinated by what the adults said so managed to absorb a lot...just by listening when adult friends and family visited and the talk really "got into the weeds", so to speak, and lucky enough to have gone to school where and when real FACTS were taught, by the time JFK was running for president, I was aware enough to understand what a TERRIBLE man he was. And though still in high school, I certainly did NOT know all THAT much about just HOW terrible a person he was, but did learn that later.
I'm writing a journal of historical FACTS about the times I've lived through, for my grandchild; if you have any such, you should write one too...so that the truth reaches them when you no longer can.
How can FDR not be at the top of the list?
I agree with you that Frank Keating would have been a good president in 2008. I think Dubya was going to pick Keating instead of Cheney. But Rove forced Bush to pick Cheney. Keating would have beaten Obama by 5 points but ‘08 was a bad year to be a Republican. Period.
Great list. I might leave Jimmuh Cahtuh off it because stupid and feckless is not the same as openly evil. We’ve had plenty of the latter. Saul Alinsky. Howard Zinn. Cornel West. Angela Davis. It’s a long, long list.
My conclusion is that our narcissistic and indulgent culture has exchanged God's gifts for intoxication and sexual perversion, pretending we're in control and there are no consequences for our actions, and have no need of God.
If we want change its time to pray and repent, because we're not going to elect our way out of this mess.
Rachel Carson. Her overblown hysteria against DDT has allowed malaria to kill at least 60 million people to date, a death toll greater than Hitler or Mao.
As I’ve said before I can’t fathom an egomaniac like McCain who clearly would have sacrificed one of his kids to Baal to be elected President would act as a “ringer”. He didn’t run a winning race cause he’s a RINO idiot and pussy who didn’t want the media to hate him for going after the Black guy. Even the mild extent to which he did earned him lasting scorn from his base (reporters). I don’t understand why that’s harder to believe than your “He must have lost on purpose”. People are stupid, weak animals and stupidity and weakness are always more likely than grand conspiracies that would have to involve countless people. And the same goes for Mitt, this prick had daddy issues, daddy got embarrassed and he needed to win for daddy, he’d have dipped his balls in sulfuric acid before he’d lose on purpose.
However Chesse Puff, I completely dismiss your “Obama was destined to win” malarkey, which is just that. That kind of fatalistic nonsense might make you feel better about losing but not me. The future is not writ, and while we may not know what or be able to do what is needed to achieve the outcome we want, there’s usually a way, in studying defeats we can learn how to avoid them next time.
Bammy won for 2 reasons
1)The economy was in the potty
2)McPain ran a crummy race
#1 is big and it’s hard for the incumbent party to hang on in that circumstance because voters are desperate, grasping troglodytes prone to reacting like rats in a maze.
But that doesn’t mean a good candidate running a strong race couldn’t have beaten Obama. The funny named cipher was “inspirational” cause that’s what the media told people he was. What McPain needed to do was deconstruct that crap and rip out his throat with savage attacks on that worthless cokehead. Trump showed how to do that 8 years later against other anointed piece of poo poo.
As for Bush, he was garbage and a major cause of aforementioned economic sanitation situation. But he can hardly be blamed for the 2008 candidates, there were plenty of them, I don’t know what kind of “planting” you expected “farmer Bush” to do. Other than replacing Cheney with a successor type there wasn’t much he could have done on that front. I wish would have vetoed the bailouts and crap, that was something in his power. Running against the bailout might have been the ticket to GOP success that year.
I wanted Mark Sanford to run in 2008, which I soon discovered would have been a disaster. The candidates that ran were crap, I understand why freepers were hardcore for Fred Thompson despite his poor position in the polls. There’s no one to blame, except all of our candidates and our own voters for not demanding better candidates than The Clap (McCain) Crabs (Huckabee) Syphilis (Rudy) and Chlamydia (Mitt).
I’m not sure Jarrett is that important. In the end she was just an adviser and if she had dropped dead, 10 more scumbags would have been ready to take her place and whisper the same things in Obama’s floppy dumbo ears.
And while radicalism in education is a HUGE problem, I’m not sure so much of the blame for can be given to any one person, let alone Ayers.
Yes. RINO before the acronym.
China. EPA. Title IX. 55 MPH. List goes on.
Still the left hates him.
This has entirely forgotten the impact of his Progressive Education and promotion of secular humanism that has absolutely ruined our public education system. He should be way up there, maybe number one for ruining our children.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.