Skip to comments.Desperation Really Takes Hold At The New York Times
Posted on 01/03/2018 5:14:04 AM PST by EyesOfTX
Desperation Really Takes Hold At The New York Times
January 3, 2018 by David Blackmon
- Some web-based outlet called The Outline tells us this morning that Justin Timberlake is re-branding himself as a white man. Pretty sure Michael Jackson already tried that, and it didnt work out so well. I swear I dont make this stuff up.
- Next time we elect a Democrat president, we will see this in the United States. Germanys globalists are now making it literally illegal to be a nationalist. Using the rubrick of hate speech laws, the government of Angela Hitler, er, Merkel is now sanctioning the leader of the Alternative for Germany party, Beatrix von Storch. Her crime? She condemned the police in Cologne for sending out a Tweet in Arabic on New Years Eve. This is now a crime in Germany, and given that the U.S. is generally a decade or two behind Europe in adopting such globalist nonsense, it will most likely be a crime here in just a handful of years unless something is done to stop it.
- Democrat/Fake News Media playbook on Mitt Romney, pre-January 2: Isnt Mitt Romney such a calm and sensible contrast to the evil Donald Trump?
- Democrat/Fake News Media playbook on Mitt Romney, post-January 2: Mitt Romneys a sexist! Hes a racist! A homophobe! An Islamophobe! Hes evil, just like Trump!
- With the announcement by Senator Orrin Hatch that he will end his 42-year senate career and forego yet another re-election campaign, Mitt Romney becomes the leading contender to replace him. That means that Mitt Romney now becomes Public Enemy No. 2 for the Democrats and fake news media because, hey, no one can replace President Donald Trump as Public Enemy No. 1 in their eyes. Its like clockwork.
- The Fake News Media got all into a tizzy over a Trump Tweet on Tuesday. I know, what else is new, right? The President tweets out that hes got a bigger (nuclear) button than the Crazy Little Fat Guy in North Korea, and youd have thought somebody was threatening nuclear war or something. Geez. All the fake journalists when crazy again when Trump tweeted that Crooked Hillary Clintons top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others! You got a problem with any of that? Because most normal Americans have no problem with it all. It really is long past time for the Deep State Justice Dept to get itself into gear on this case.
- CNN aired a report about Barack Hussein Obamas favorite songs of 2017. Im guessing Johnny Cashs Folsom Prison Blues did not make the list. The fake editors at the New York Times which is suddenly challenging CNN strongly for the position of No. 1 fakest fakety fake news site in America had no less than six of its fake reporters dummy up an astonishingly fake report changing the entire narrative of what really started the whole Russia collusion fantasy play in 2016. Their whole Carter Page went to Russia narrative has been revealed to be completely fake, and, despite the NYTimes best efforts, the entire American public now knows that the Trump Dossier is a bit of Russia collusion involving the Clinton Campaign, the Obama White House, the DNC and the Deep State Justice Dept.
- Given all of that, and knowing that the Department of Justice Inspector Generals report to be issued soon will likely reveal wrongdoing among the Deep State cabal that has spent the last year attempting to overthrow a duly elected U.S. government, the Timess editors woke up Monday and realized they needed to make up something new to prop up their fake narrative. Trouble with that is, this is not exactly what you would call a target-rich environment. Because, hey, there really wasnt any collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia. So, the six fake reporters apparently played a game of Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe and landed on the completely insignificant 28 year-old DC hanger-on George Papadopoulous as the guy who really, truly, honestly, no kidding was responsible for creating the Trump Campaigns back channel to Vladimir Putin. Desperation has truly set in at the New York Times.
- The President was obviously very amused by this absurd bit of mendacity from the Times, and took time out from tweeting about Rocket Man and Huma to take this shot at the fake publication: The Failing New York Times has a new publisher, A.G. Sulzberger. Congratulations! Here is a last chance for the Times to fulfill the vision of its Founder, Adolph Ochs, to give the news impartially, without fear or FAVOR, regardless of party, sect, or interests involved. Get impartial journalists of a much higher standard, lose all of your phony and non-existent sources, and treat the President of the United States FAIRLY, so that the next time I (and the people) win, you wont have to write an apology to your readers for a job poorly done!
- Awesome. Please, Mr. President, never stop tweeting. Never, never, never, ever stop.
Just another day in desperate New York Times America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
The author had better be careful. The term Globalist is deemed a, “dog whistle” or racist code word. A whole lot of this Orwellian BS comes with Democrats.
True. But “the author” doesn’t care. :)
Wait a sec...So is it now racist to be a Globalist, or to call someone a Globalist? Honestly I can't keep up.
President Trump has libtards' heads spinning 'round so fast they're in a low hover. While I'm resigned to the fact that at any given moment there's some libtard somewhere that regards some one or more things I'm doing, saying, being, or merely breathing as racist... I'd just like to get a handle on it. Ah, the heck with it.
I was "racist" last week, I'm "racist" this week. No-doubt I'll be "racist" next week too for some reason no-one here is even aware of yet.
You are a racist, just for asking that question.
Only if the RATs regain control. That must be prevented!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.