Skip to comments.The Magic 9-Ball Predicts 2013
Posted on 12/30/2012 9:59:34 AM PST by Leigh Patrick Sullivan
Now we come to the end of another year and the dawn of a new one. While others are busy thinking up lists resolutions to break (lets be real. New Years resolutions are nothing but a list of self-promises with a time limit) I instead will once again look into the Moderate Separatists Magic 9-ball for hints and clues from the upcoming year.
(Excerpt) Read more at themoderateseparatist.com ...
What seems to have caused you to excerpt your own blog?
In the U.S., it will be more of the same. Obama will continue to lead America down his anti-business, anti-individual freedom, socialist path. The political right will continue to bicker internally with the chasm between establishment GOP and the Tea Party crowd growing much to Obamas delight. Prediction: the end of 2013 will look very much like the end of 2012, but worse. Much, much worse.
Unfortunately, dues paying members forgot to send in their dues.
Headquarters forgot to pay the rent.
And we forgot to elect a spokesperson.
Maybe we'll do 2012 predictions next year.
I predict that 2013 will last for ONE YEAR
It will last 365.25 days separated by periods of darkness
It will begin with January 1 and end with December 31
how am I doing so far?
Why else? There is no other reason.
[are you Mayan?]
I was feeling adventurous
My Magic 8 Ball Predicts:
1) Israel bombs Iran back the stone-age...publicly most of the world is outraged...privately everyone is relieved..
2) Syracuse over Duke in the NCAA title game
3) Another Newton shooting occurs in a very Blue City in a very Blue state
4) The ever increasing Black on white crime rate gets harder for the media to ignore
5) The fiscal cliff and its economic chaos hit the USA in varying degrees...fiscally sound states like Texas just roll with the punches while basket case states like California teeter on collapse
6) The new Star Trek flick breaks box office records.
7) A Beatle, A Rolling Stone, and a 70’s legend all die.
8) Drought in Texas ends when a series of hurricane remnants hit the gulf coast and supplies much needed rain into the interior.
9) Someone in Obama’s cabinet comes out of the closet.
10) The GOP implodes into outright civil war....
Thanks Leigh Patrick Sullivan. A little light on the content, doncha think?
No thanks. My Mom said to avoid blog pimps.
Why can’t you post it in full here?
I don’t go to MySpace pages.
It is your own blog, sir. There can be no copyright infringement for posting your own original material in toto right here on Free Republic.
Many people here do not click on blog links. Just FYI.
Thank you for the ping, Mr. Civilizations.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.