This is the best stuff I’ve ever found in my life for all kinds of bug bites:
I’ve used it on bites from fire ants, hornets, bees, wasps, spiders, mosquitoes...
All natural, non-toxic. It has some wax and walnuts and some other stuff. Absolutely amazing. I buy online in a box with 25 or so little packets. I always keep some on hand in my range bags, camping gear, truck first aid kit, etc.
(no connection, just a happy customer)
I am highly allergic to all types of insect bites and no product ever stops the itch. The only thing that stops the itch for me is putting a hot spoon on the bite. Use a metal flatware spoon, run it under the tap with the water on hot, then place the rounded part on the bite. May want to do it a couple of times. The heat neutralizes the poison that causes the itch.