Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Defiant
Wow, I never thought i'd find it. Sorry to add more since you expressed you'd had enough, this is my last reply about this, promise.

2,533 posted on 03/17/2019 1:39:15 PM PDT by little jeremiah (When we do not punish evildoers we are ripping the foundations of justice from future generations)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2528 | View Replies ]

To: little jeremiah

Check out Lisa mei Crowley Twitter. Her link to quodverum proves very informative. Right down your lane.

*Rex points out that Mueller, Barr, Giuliani, other main characters (well known to all of us) all worked with Trump in 1981 against mob pressure on business and corporations in NYC.

An in-depth chronology of the FBI, Trump, and a Trump friend/business associate of interest

2,534 posted on 03/17/2019 2:34:20 PM PDT by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Ed & Academia are the FARM TEAM for more Marxists coming, infinitum.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2533 | View Replies ]

To: little jeremiah

Isn't it amusing how the model Marcy Moore, who has deliberately been wrongly identified as Stanley Ann Dunham, is shown wearing the same earrings...

In an image published in Exotique Magazine which is dated 1958, when Stanley Ann Dunham was barely 16 years of age and still in high school...and had not set foot in Hawaii.

'Dreams From My Real Father' from that scumbag Joel Gilbert was simply nothing but a red herring to take the heat off what we were all saying... why is it that zero looks nothing like the coal black student from Kenya, and so much like the convert to islam, known as the 'Black Prince' - Malcolm Little/Shabazz.

2,545 posted on 03/17/2019 6:36:10 PM PDT by Fred Nerks (fair dinkum)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2533 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson