Skip to comments.Q Anon: (5/12/18) FRiendly Freeper Collaboration
Posted on 05/12/2018 11:01:25 PM PDT by ransomnote
This thread is a friendly collaborative place for FReepers to analyze information and share opinons. FReepers have a wide variety of reasons for investigating Q Anon content; this is not the appropriate place to criticize or badger those who choose to use some of their time in this manner.
If you are new to Q Anon, the three links below provide overviews to help answer the questions, "Who is Q?" and "Why read Q drops?".
Is Trump Staging a Counter-Coup? [Q explained?]>
Note: The above thread has been locked for disruptive comments, but post #1 includes a strong, concise Who/What/Where overview.
Q Anon: A Freeper's post re the "new Parallel Construct that Trump has created"
First post to Q ping list. Please read and let me know if you want off or on it
You can locate Q Anon threads by searching the key word "Qanon" using the search window in the upper right of Free Republic's forum page.
If you haven't seen it yet, President John F. Kennedy's excellent speech regarding secret societies, as well as comments about the press, is located at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
A helpful FReeper passed along the following Youtube link to a good source for concise reviewes of Q drops, Praying Medic:
Praying Medic also has a a Twitter account:
Q "drops" (i.e., posts) can be read with their original formatting on various websites. Sometimes the Q drop websites come under cyber attack or stop updating. This week, I've been using the following link:
Q drops (i.e., posts) often use unfamiliar acronyms. Swordmaker maintains a list of acronymsto help FReepers understand Q drop text. The master list of acronyms is stored on Swordmaker's profile page. It's really great to have a convenient place to find definitions and explanations of terms used in the drops. Here is the link:
Within our threads, Swordmaker posts updates featuring the latest terms added to the lexicon - you can find his updates on threads by looking for this silver Q graphic:
SkyPilot has been collecting Q Anon information into one interesting, detailed, "story of Q" post which I'll place here:
Here's a handy link for those who would like to read what people on Twitter are Tweeting about Q Anon:
Click to read what Tweeters are saying about Q Anon
For those who want a little uplifting video which outlines the big picture that we are now striving for, here's a video from 2016 in which candidate Donald Trump outlines what he wants for Americans and America and his promises if elected.
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
If you'd like to communicate your support for President Trump's efforts to "red-pill" Americans, you may want to use the link Hoosiermama posted which provides you with and email page - you can send the president an email. Here's the link:
Email support for President Trump
Have faith greeneyes, we are finally winning. Sleep well.
This is no time to be discouraged. Draw your shades and sleep.
America is about to wake up!
Too much adrenaline. I’m going to go mop the floor, and put it to good use. I’ll be back in a few - having feet problems, so can’t stay standing for long.
READ & SPREAD it FAR & WIDE!!!!
I wonder, can they just be defunded?
Not unless this country stops letting media become an increasingly concentrated poison and gets a handle on "charitable trusts"/guys like Soros and Steyer, so...
Todays revisions and additions:
- BGA: (#1359) Bundesverband Großhandel, Außenhandel, a German trade association which tracks imports and exports of goods in and out of Germany.
. . .
- Bribe: (#67) A bribe is the gift bestowed to influence the recipient's conduct. It may be money, goods, rights in action, property, preferment, privilege, emolument, objects of value, advantage, or merely a promise to induce or influence the action, vote, or influence of a person in an official or public capacity. Many types of payments or favors can constitute bribes: tip, gift, sop, perk, skim, favor, discount, waived fee/ticket, free food, free ad, free trip, free tickets, sweetheart deal, kickback/payback, funding, inflated sale of an object or property, lucrative contract, donation, campaign contribution, fundraiser, sponsorship/backing, higher paying job, stock options, secret commission, promotion (rise of position/rank), or later lucrative, influential, or prominent employment. (See BC, CF, Hillary Clinton, HRC, and Kickback).
. . .
- Government Officials who have been fired (!), resigned (*), or who are not seeking re-election (**): (#1319, and others)
. . .
- U.S. Senate:
- Thad Cochran (R) * Mississippi, Seven Term, Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
- Bob Corker (R) ** Tennessee, Two Term, Chairman of the Senate's Committee on Foreign Relations
- Jeff Flake (R) ** Arizona, One Term.
- Al Franken (D) * Wisconsin One Term.
- Orrin Hatch (R) ** Utah, Seven Term, President pro tempore of the Senate since 2015.
- John McCain ** or death in office Arizona, Five Term.
- House of Representatives
- Joe Barton (R) ** Texas 6 Seventeen Term.
- Robert Brady (D) ** Pennsylvania 1 Fifteen Term, Ranking Member of the Committee on House Administration.
- Jim Bridenstine (R) * Oklahoma 1 Three Term, resigned April 23, 2018, to become the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Jason Chaffetz (R) * Utah 3 Four Term.
- John Conyers (D) * Michigan 13 Twenty-seven Term. 88 years old.
- Ryan Costello (R) ** Pennsylvania 6 Two Term.
- John Delaney (D) ** Maryland 6 Three Term, presidential candidate for 2020 election.
- Charles W. Dent (R) ** Pennsylvania 15 Seven Term.
- John J. Duncan, Jr. (R) ** Tennessee 2 Fifteen Term.
- Elizabeth Esty (D) ** Connecticut 5 Three Term.
- Blake Farenthold (R) * Texas 27 Four Term.
- Trent Franks (R) * Arizona 8 Seven Term. Resigned 2017.
- Rodney Frelinghuysen (R) ** New Jersey 11 Twelve Term, Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee.
- Bob Goodlatte (R) ** Virginia 6 Eleven Term, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
- Trey Gowdy (R) ** South Carolina 4 Four Term, chairman of the House Select Committee on Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi, and Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Gene Green (D) ** Texas 29 Thirteen Term.
- Luis V. Gutierrez (D) ** Illinois 4 Thirteen Term. Member of the Progressive Caucus.
- Gregg Harper (R) ** Mississippi 3 Five Term.
- Jeb Hensarling (R) ** Texas 5 Eight Term, Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee.
- Darrell Issa (R) ** California 49 Nine Term, Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
- Lynn Jenkins (R) ** Kansas 2 Five Term, Vice-Chair of the Republican Conference.
- Sam Johnson (R) ** Texas 3 Fourteen Term, chairs the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations. Johnson spent nearly seven years as a Vietnam War POW, 42 months in solitary where he was repeatedly tortured. He was a member of the Alcatraz Gang. Johnson also was a member of the Thunderbirds precision flying team. He is 87 years old.
- Ruben J. Kihuen (D) ** Nevada 4 One Term, Nancy Pelosi demanded Kihuens resignation due to allegations of sexual improprieties, he refused but announced he would not run again. Called the first Dreamer elected to Congress.
- Frank LoBiondo (R) ** New Jersey 2 Twelve Term.
- Sandy Levin (D) ** Michigan 9 Eighteen Term, 86 years old.
- Patrick Meehan (R) * Pennsylvania 7 Four Term.
- Tim Murphy (R) * Pennsylvania 18 Seven Term.
- Rick Nolan (D) ** Minnesota 8 Three then lost, and now Three Term.
- Ted Poe (R) ** Texas 2 Seven Term, Vice-Chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
- Dave Reichert (R) ** Washington 8 Seven Term.
- Thomas Rooney (R) ** Florida 17 Five Term, Chairman of the Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry.
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R) ** Florida 27 Fifteen Term.
- Dennis Ross (R) ** Florida 15 Four Term.
- Edward Royce (R) ** California 39 Thirteen Term, Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Paul Ryan (R) ** Wisconsin 1 Ten Term, 54th Speaker of the House of Representatives, previously Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee from January 3 to October 29, 2015, and, prior to that, Chairman of the House Budget Committee from 2011 to 2015. (See GZ, Ryan)
- Carol Shea-Porter (D) ** New Hampshire 1 Two, then lost, and now One Term.
- Bill Shuster (R) ** Pennsylvania 9 Nine Term.
- Louise Slaughter (D) died March 2018 New York 25 Eleven Term.
- Lamar Smith (R) ** Texas 21 Sixteen Term, Chairman of the Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
- Patrick J. Tiberi (R) * Ohio 12 Nine Term.
- David Trott (R) ** Michigan 11 Two Term.
- Niki Tsongas (D) ** Massachusetts 3 Six Term. Inherited a safe Democrat seat when her husband was elected to the Senate.
- Department of Justice
- Preet Bharara * United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York
- Rachel Brand ! Associate Attorney General No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein. (See RR, Rachel Brand)
- John Carlin ! (#1316) Assistant Attorney General Head of DOJs National Security Division (See John Carlin).
- Alex Kozinski * Federal Appeals Court Judge appointed by President Ronald Reagan, resigned amid the accusations from fifteen women he had sexually harassed them.
- David Laufman ! (#1316) Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control Section. Involved in Hillary Clinton email investigation (See David Kaufman).
- Mary McCord ! Acting Assistant Attorney General Acting Head of DOJs National Security Division. (See Mary McCord).
- Sally Yates ! (#1316) Deputy Attorney General and Acting Attorney General. (See Sally Yates).
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- James Baker ! General Counsel for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. (See James Baker, FBI).
- Josh Campbell ! Special Assistant to fired Director James Comey. (See Josh Campbell, JC, FBI).
- Andrew McCabe ! (#449) Acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Assistant Director of the FBI. (See FBI)
- Lisa Page ! (#1288) FBI attorney with the FBI's Office of the General Counsel.
- Jim Rybicki ! FBI Chief of Staff and senior counselor. (See Jim Rybicki)
- White House
- Steve Bannon * CEO of Trump's 2016 presidential bid, then Chief Strategist in the Trump administration. Resigned in March 2017.
- Tom Bossart * Homeland Security Advisor.
- Richard Cordray * Obama Appointee, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Resigned and attempted to name his own successor in violation of the Constitution. Now a 2018 Democrat candidate for Governor of Ohio.
- Ty Cobb * President Trumps defense counsel in the Russia probe. Retired as of May 2018.
- Gary Cohn * Director of the National Economic Council. Resigned over Trumps announcement of trade tariffs.
- Mike Dubke * Director of Communications.
- Brenda Fitzgerald * Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Michael Flynn ! National Security Advisor, fired for ostensibly lying to V.P. Pence about what was discussed in phone call with Russian Ambassador. (See Gen. Flynn)
- Sebastian Gorka * Deputy Assistant to the President. Resigned stating he could be more effective from outside the White House
- Hope Hicks * Director of Communications.
- Omarosa Manigault * Director of Communications at the White House Office of Public Liaison.
- John McEntee ! General Presidential Aide, failed security clearance due to financial irregularities. Appointed immediately after firing to a paid position in the Trump 2020 Campaign.
- K.T. McFarland * Deputy National Security Advisor.
- H.R. McMaster * National Security Advisor.
- Vivek Murthy, M.D. * Surgeon General.
- Jennifer Pena, M.D. * V.P. Peaces personal physician.
- Rob Porter * Staff Secretary.
- Dina Powell * Deputy National Security Advisor.
- Sean Spicer * Press Secretary
- Tom Price * Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. Cabinet Level Position.
- Reince Priebus ! Chief of Staff.
- Anthony Scaramucci ! Director of Communications, after a brief but eventful 10-day stint.
- Walter Shaub * Director of the Office of Government Ethics. Resigned ending his five year term early.
- Katie Walsh * Deputy Chief of Staff.
- Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer * Senior Director for Global Health Security Position eliminated.
- Department of State:
- Joyce A. Barr ! Assistant Secretary of State for Administration and Chief Freedom of Information Act Officer.
- Michelle Bond ! Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs.
- Christine Ciccone * Department of State Deputy Chief of Staff under Rex Tillerson.
- Steve Goldstein ! Under Secretary of State who made a press release contradicting the presidents statement of how Secretary of State was notified of his firing.
- Patrick Kennedy ! Under Secretary of State for Management. He was Director of the Office of Management Policy, Rightsizing and Innovation.
- Bill A. Miller ! Department of State acting assistant secretary for diplomatic security.
- Margaret Peterlin * State Department Chief of Staff under Rex Tillerson.
- Gentry O. Smith ! Department of State Director of the Office of Foreign Missions.
- Rex Tillerson ! Secretary of State, replaced by Mike Pompeo.
- State Officials:
- Raul Bocanegra (D) * California Assemblyman Sexual harassment.
- Matt Dababneh (D) * California Assemblyman Sexual harassment, assault, rape.
- Xavier Becerra * (D) California State Attorney General
- Tony Mendoza (D) * California State Senator Sexual harassment.
- Stanley C. Rosenberg (D) * Massachusetts Senate from the Hampshire, Franklin, Worcester district, President of the Massachusetts Senate from 2015 until resignation on May 3, 2018 unethical conduct.
- Conrad Rushing * California state appellate court justice Sexual harassment.
- Eric Schneiderman (D) * New York State Attorney General resigned May 8, 2018 due to accusations of sexual misconduct while prosecuting sexual misconduct against such people as Harvey Weinstein.
- Insurance Policy: (INFO) The backup plan to destroy the presidency of Donald Trump proposed in illicit emails between FBI Agent Peter Strzok and his lover FBI staff attorney Lisa Page, in case candidate Donald Trump did the impossible and actually defeated Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton. (See Brennan, CIA, FBI, Halper, Page, Papadopoulos, Strzok).
. . .
- Kickback: (#972) A kickback is a form of negotiated bribery in which a commission is paid to the bribe-taker in exchange for services rendered. Generally speaking, the remuneration (money, goods, or services handed over) is negotiated ahead of time. The kickback varies from other kinds of bribes in that there is implied collusion between agents of the two parties, rather than one party extorting the bribe from the other. The purpose of the kickback is usually to encourage the other party to cooperate in the illegal scheme. (See BC, Bribe, CF, Hillary Clinton, HRC).
. . .
- Tero Varjoranta: (INFO) IAEA United Nation Nuclear Arms Chief of Inspections (Austrian) who suddenly quit when President Trump pulled the U.S. out of the Iran Nuclear Arms non-agreement. (See Iran, President Trump, Obama, John Kerry).
Today, the sparks flew in FReeQerville. A couple of Q posts, along with the anons sparked controversy regarding a one Jerome Corsi and Alex Jones, and brought out the crazy. It was a ballroom blitz. Simmering issues were brought to the fore and this publication learned that there is a secret FReeQ society, rather similar to the Illuminati or the FReeQ State; a sort of shadow government at work behind the scenes.
This nefarious and clandestine group is known as the B clique. The B clique, so it's being reported, is responsible for all manner of bullying tactics, running people off the thread, stifling of 1st amendment rights, and all manner of oppression of the weak, downtrodden, innocent, and most especially, the fat.
What can be done to stop this organization and save the free peoples of the world? There are no answers as yet. But some brave American patriots are on the case. Perhaps they will save us all. Now, on to other news. More on the Corsi drama later.
~~~ Investigative reporter TEXOKIE dug deep, and against advice, delved into the Q crumb "D5". She came back with reportage of an organization of so called "charitable foundations" spanning many countries. At the time she reported on this, there didn't seem to be a Q connection other than a general Deep State one. Wait for it.
~~~ It has been reported that the Islamic Republic of [Iran] is threatening to expose the people they bribed to ensure the passage of the so called "Iran deal." And we wonder why Merkel and Macron visited The Donald a while back to try to save the Iran deal. This has BOOM written all over it.
On to Q. There are many, so I will be brief in my descriptions. Some came so late that they haven't been fully discussed as the Oracle goes to press. We will provide a brief description and what this reporter has sussed out so far. For more detail, refer to the thread.
#1339 - An anon writes that "Alex Jones (of Infowars) is NOT alt media, he is a traitor. He makes us all look crazy. F him." Q responds with "Time to move on. Big week ahead" with a link to an Alex Jones child custody story. This reporter unabashedly concurs with the anon's assessment of Alex Jones, and adds that Alex Jones is fat, but not as fat as some. More on that later.
#1340 - A link to a story on a class action lawsuit against Facebook, accusing them of saving texts and "call logs (?)" of users.
1341 - A long post explaining and justifying why Q has mentioned other Q media outlets. He talks about misinformation, re-routing traffic to other platforms and that some are profiting off this (Q) movement. He has yet to name any names, but says that some of those have revealed themselves. He repeats, be careful who you follow.
It should be noted that Jerome Corsi (very fat) has "revealed himself" and gone full Anti-Q, along with Alex Jones. Discussion of this drop is what triggered certain elements of the FReeQ nation to lose their minds.
The Corsi defenders were few, but rabid. One in particular, whose name we don't say, laid out an illogical case for Corsi which morphed into personal attacks against the Mother of Dragons and caused her to "out" the B clique and accuse it of all manner of dastardly deeds. Fat shaming the least of those vile sins.
This publication has learned that Jerome Corsi, in all fairness, has served useful purpose in the past, but that perhaps that was at least 200 pounds ago.
These days, he tips the scale at at least a cool 400 and this may have affected his propensity for book hawking under the pretense of Q interpretation.
It is this reporter's belief that Corsi, in his never ending pursuit of food to maintain his girth, has abandoned all principle and is motivated by self interest and dollars. But to each their own opinon on Corsi, but he will be irrelevant by next week as Q nation abandons him in droves and with much scorn.
Corsi will learn that this movement is about more than Jerome Corsi.
#1342 - A short post he called IMPORTANT. No private comms. No comms made outside this forum (8chan). Anything else is fake news.
#1343 - A long post about Iran. Q says the Iran deal was never about nuclear arms, but about opening new markets. He talks about U1 and "the exchange" Uranium for access? Securing a black site. Like North Korea? Money to the Clinton Foundation?
This is where TEXOKIE's foundation research might come into play. Q asks us to find out which companies started doing business with Iran upon completion of the deal and to cross check companies against donations to politicians and foundations. TEXOKIES list may provide assistance in that research. Bribes, kickbacks. They never thought she would lose. Now they panic.
#1344 - Q reposts the previous Iran post and says again to check which CEOs have resigned post Trump election and to cross check against companies in Iran post deal.
#1345 - An anon posts that "they" are freaking out about Iran threatening to reveal those they bribed to get Iran deal. Q reponds that the news is beginning to leak and that this is old news anons had long ago. Eyes on.
#1346 - Anon posts about the UN nuclear inspector that resigned. Q says "Coincidence days after Iran deal? Corruption everywhere."
#1347 - An anon posts that "We are not divided. Don't let the concernfags tell you otherwise" and more morale boosting stuff. Q rsponds, "Godspeed, patriot." FReeQville should heed this message. We saw an uprising of concernfags tonight and we must not let them divide us. Stay the course, patriots, and Godspeed
#1348 - An uplifting message. If America falls, the world falls. Ended with "Now comes the pain."
#1349 - Q reposted two of his previous posts that mentioned all the FBI and DOJ personnel that have been removed from office. He follows up with a long post about indictments. He mentions Sessions and Huber. He asks what departments must be cleaned in order to ensure justice. It's obvious he means DOJ and FBI. He may also be referring to the Federal bench.
FBI, DOJ first. C_A, State next? Again with the, "Now comes the pain." This reporter takes this last to mean that FBI and DOJ are already or are in the process of being "cleaned" and that CIA and State is next. Remember,they both have new heads, or will when the CIA lady is confirmed.
#1350 - Q posts a link to National Security Action.org.
#1351 - Anon posts a graphic of the link and Q responds "Well done anon." Word around the campfire is this organization is the "shadow government" The list of members includes such awful people as Tom Daschle, Samantha Powers, and Susan Rice. And more.
#1352 - Q reposts the National Security Action link and follow with the word, "LOOP." As of this writing, it is unclear to this reporter as to the meaning of this one.
#1353 - An anon posts that FBI and DOJ once cleaned, there will be huge implications. He then mentions Judges. Q responds, "Why are Dems slow walking POTUS' Fed J nominations. Watch what happens . 30 is a mystery. No solution yet.
#1354 - Just an anon post that links the National Security Action again with the words "Shadow Government."
#1355 - An anon posts a question about how long will it take to clear out the justice system. Q responds with 11-11-19 as a strategic marker. Remember, that is the proposed date of the military parade. He says that is post election then says "Red wave coming?" is that the date the pain comes?
#1356 - An inspirational message of unity from Q+. Mispelled "signal" as "sigle." Significant? Q+ significant?
#1357 - Q mentions German investment in Iran. Also a French oil company's investment in Iran. Then mentions Merkel and Macron in U.S. to save deal. Hello? He mentions John Kerry and why he was in Europe. He asks if Iran will expose names of corrupt officials. Will U.S. expose them? Pickle. We await your answer . Unclear on 48.
That wrapped up the Q posts for the evening. Unless he dropped while this was going to press. It was an eventful day, full of lots of good Q information to suss out. The big story, though was more local. The Jerome Corsi intercine wars and the rift that might bring us all down.
We shall see how that plays out. Beware of providing outside agitators a crack within our ranks that they can exploit to disrupt us, O my brothers and sisters.
Until next time, see ya round the popsicle stand. Same Q time. Same Q channel.
The Lesser Oracle
That’s the problem, so many bad people with so much money.
Well with that crowd you know there have to be all kinds of crime that would at least slow them down if enough of them were in prison I suppose.
Dunno what to do about them, but I am sure there is someone somewhere working on it.
Wow that was a long one. I wondered what you were doing for the last hour+.
the problem is that Obama, Kerry and HRC have already accepted from Iran their “cut” -and the Mullahs expect them to deliver.
The problem for all of us and PDJT is if “something happens” to one of them -it will be blamed on this administration
Thanks for the pings and informative updates in the Lexicon. So much work goes into it and all the improvements.
I love that silver “Q”. Considering it’s associated with a Swordmaker, I envision Q’s tail as a gold sword :)
mo, the money is gone.
Depends on where the funds are coming from. If from Soros et al - nah. However, the IRS can revoke their non-profit status if they are 501C3 or whatever other code they are under, if they aren’t living up to the terms, or if they are seditious etc. That’s my understanding anyway.
Do you know how much we could get off the pay-per-view gate for the Bagster v. Humblegunner showdown? More than McGregor vs. Merryweahter I bet.
I'm sad that I didn't think of the word "backfat" when I was ripping on Corsi. I'm slipping and you have shown me the way.
Also, your sig line is nothing short of spectacular. Your gung fu has much improved since last we faced each other.
The Lesser Oracle
America Prayer Vigil
I would think that out of those 30 sealed indictments there could be at least 15K for sedition alone.
Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi actually met with a number of ‘players’ back in May 2013, and Senator John McCain. The theme of this meeting? It was to meet with all anti-Assad rebels (to include Daesh members), and discuss a no-fly zone and how to arm the rebels. The White House reaction when this came up in spokesperson brief at the WH...the President was fully aware that McCain was there and conducting foreign affairs in the name of the US.
Several pictures exist with McCain and Al-Baghdadi.
The odd twist to the Al-Baghdadi story is that the US actually held this guy in an Iraqi prison (Camp Bucca), from 2005 to 2009. Then, at some invitation of the Iraqi government. Why? No one from the government has ever said why.
What was this area around Camp Bucca prior to the US operating its prison camp? Well....it was a training center for jihad-members. Al-Baghdadi was defined prior to the US arrival in Iraq, as a cleric....nothing more and nothing less. Rumors exist that he held status, but none of these rumors ever show substance.
So you go back to 2009, and this release. Within a one-year period...Al-Baghdadi has emerged as the leader of a minor-league group entitled the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI)...aka al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI). Who is the head guy?
Well....the older guy has passed on and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi now serves as the boss.
His status? He’s the Caleb of the group...the religious figurehead. Who in the Iraqi government back in the spring of 2009 got the idea to release him? Unknown, and it’s odd that the government made it a priority to release him, and then in short-time, he becomes a major threat.
Go forward 17 months, the same US government that released Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi...now offers $10-million for his capture. No one from the Administration ever connects the dots and asks about who signed off on releasing him. The picture that came out with the $10-million offer? That’s another odd thing that comes up...it’s a totally different guy than the original picture of al-Baghdadi when he was first released from the US-run prison camp. A screw-up? Maybe.
So why is McCain figuring into this group meeting of anti-Assad players (to include Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi)? McCain is a figure within a particular institute called the International Republican Institute (IRI). It’s a foundation that was started in the Reagan era, and proclaimed that they could be shadowy figures to promote democracy, freedom, and revolution to dictatorships.
Looking back into the summer of 2014, al-Baghdadi does an amazing thing...he sells ISIS into the idea of a worldwide caliph, which he will himself manage (more or less, the religious director of warfare). This is a year after the McCain meeting where they were discussing how to arm all of the anti-Assad folks.
What happened in the Middle East after this caliph announcement was made? Everyone went hostile because the general rule is that you can’t create caliphs out of thin air....there has to be a group by group or nation by nation agreement on this, and al-Baghdadi had bypassed everyone on this (to include a vast number of Sunni Muslims).
A month passes after this announcement, then the caliph have their first on-line magazine to sell the whole conception across the globe. Dabiq is the name of the publication.
I wouldn’t use the word ‘top five’ with al-Baghdadi. He’s a self-starter type of thug. He knows how to reach out to McCain’s IRA group...how to get funding from Islamic war supporters....recruitment....and how to publicize the theme/message. He could step out tomorrow and reorganize an entire army in just a year. The ‘five’ thing means nothing...if you can hold him, you are effectively preventing another war-front.
Why did Iraq request his release from the US camp in 2009? His group has one particular tendency that you tend to notice being repeated...they kidnap family members and establish control over a situation. I suspect someone in the Iraqi government had to request the release to gain the release of al-Baghdadi. In the case of today? There’s some element of al-Baghdadi’s team who are busy evaluating who to kidnap to gain the release from US control. Maybe it’ll be in the Middle East, Europe, or maybe even the US...but they’ve repeated so often that they probably are absolutely sure in getting al-Baghdadi’s release.
Hit the trusts and foundataions with "material support for terrorism" and other criminal actions. I realize sedition is going to be a hard sell, we've allowed it for decades under the rubric of an expansive view of freedom of the press.
Did I miss anything in the last thread, between post 1100 and the end (I read the last 100 or so posts) besides a mediocre flame war and the new Q-drops?
Good point. Congress uses tax code for social engineering. That can cut both ways. Not that Congress is about to undo decades of globe-building at America's expense, just that in principle it could. The IRS too, as you point out, could interpret existing law and implement regulations in a sort of mirror image to what Lerner did. Choose priorities with the goal of taking down the trans-nationalsists and the left.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.