Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Steve Van Doorn
Sorry, but I strongly disagree that Q-Anon is a black hat.

1. There would not be soooo many congruent paired communications vis a vis Q-Anon and Trump. Wouldn't be any.

2. Q-Anon has been very persistent in trashing very dark and evil, traitorous doings, particularly child sex abuse etc. etc. etc. Several hundred posts have all been consistently against evil saturating government, media, industry etc.

3. I don't think it's that possible to that congruently and fairly seamlessly publish that many posts consistently trashing such evils across the board with, if anything, a building intensity. imho, That bespeaks a values oriented, emotional dedication against evil.

4. I still don't know about Snowden. I believe that what he did was very patriotic but other than that--I don't know which side he is most loyal to. When I have heard him speak, his non-verbals lead me to believe he's a white hat. Maybe he's grey.

239 posted on 02/19/2018 1:55:10 PM PST by JockoManning (to cpy/paste if want: http://preview.tinyurl.com/Haiku-For-The-End-Times)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 225 | View Replies ]

To: JockoManning; Steve Van Doorn

POTUS DJT has quite severely criticized Snowden at least on two or three occasions. Called him, IIRC, a “traitor”. So there is that....

240 posted on 02/19/2018 2:00:28 PM PST by little jeremiah (Half the truth is often a great lie. B. Franklin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 239 | View Replies ]

To: JockoManning

Agree - a house divided against itself cannot stand.

I think I read that somewhere...

242 posted on 02/19/2018 2:04:48 PM PST by HombreSecreto (They never thought that she would lose - God had other plans)

About Snowden. My favorite go to if I am suspicious about someone. Bombard Body language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5be5wL93b4

248 posted on 02/19/2018 2:14:56 PM PST by Duchess47 ("One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse)

I didn't say Qanon was a "black hat" he is in my opinion a grey hat.

1. said, "communications vis a vis Q-Anon and Trump"

Agreed. Trump isn't perfect. He has Sessions, Rod Rosenstein and Steve Bannon whom where or are on his team.
I like Trump but he does make mistakes.

2/3. Exposing the evils. No one would listen to him if he didn't have something of interest for us to hear and keep our interest.

Qanon is a PSYOPS I have no doubt about that. The question is what is/was his mission? Don't forget we're talking about the CIA/NSA here.

This is my belief. The CIA/NSA was instructed to play conservatives and libertarians. The FBI is instructed to play leftist.

Let me show you something. HagbardCeline has friends in the hard left. Communist, ANTIFA and so on. these guys know they're working with the FBI or that is what Hagbard implies. I did ask him to clarify what he said here with no answer.

https://youtu.be/iVI03g38cCc?t=187

269 posted on 02/19/2018 2:43:35 PM PST by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')

What’s this white hat / black hat thing I keep reading on the Q posts?

270 posted on 02/19/2018 2:44:41 PM PST by wastedyears (Americans are dreamers too.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson