Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: EveningStar
So they think that his intellegence had something to do with his brain.

Hmmmmmm

A while ago I had a patient who had a small benign tumor in her brain. Her behavior and emotions changed dramatically. When I spoke to her neurologist, he said it had nothing to do with the tumor...nothing.

The fact that she and her family reported significant change to funtioning and there was a newly discovered tumor was jsut an artifact.

7 posted on 11/17/2012 4:03:35 PM PST by Chickensoup (Leftist Totalitarian Fascism coming to a country like yours.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Chickensoup
There could easily be all sorts of changes that are not easily detected by whatever tools the quacks have.

I have personal knowledge of one anecdotal case where changes were not before the diagnosis. Different strokes for different folks. That whole brain thing is way complex.

12 posted on 11/17/2012 4:25:08 PM PST by Paladin2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

To: Chickensoup
There could easily be all sorts of changes that are not easily detected by whatever tools the quacks have.

I have personal knowledge of one anecdotal case where changes were noticed before the diagnosis. Different strokes for different folks. That whole brain thing is way complex.

13 posted on 11/17/2012 4:25:28 PM PST by Paladin2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson