Skip to comments.WELL JIM, ENJOY THE BED YOU HAVE MADE: Quix's latest Opus Installment
Posted on 07/04/2012 1:16:13 PM PDT by Jim Robinson
Wellllllll Jim, Enjoy The Bed Youve Made . SUMMARY: . IN COMPLEX INTERPERSONAL SITUATIONS AND RELATIONSHIPSWHO CAN KNOW WHAT IS REALLY REAL? APPEARANCES ARE WHAT IS REAL TO THE OBSERVER CONCERNED. So, in many respects, the REAL might be the opposite of the statements below. However, the statements ARE PERCEIVED TO BEAPPARENTLY REAL ENOUGH for evidently thousands of FREEPERS that only idiots would fail to give such assertions fitting prayerful pondering.
1. Your leadership and leadership culture are consistent with those of a fairly complex personlike many of us.
2. Your leadership and leadership team CAN be quite generous, forgiving, kind, patient, understanding, compassionate, stalwart, tough, durable, endearing, perceptive, sensitive, thoughtful, persistent, occasionally self-effacing, prefer peace and peacableness; . . .
3. Your leadership and leadership team CAN also be quite arrogant, mean-spirited, harsh, abusive, very foul-worded, hypocritical, mercenary, spiteful, !!!CONTROLLING!!!, narrow, rigid, brittle, prickly, vengeful, judgmental, erratic, flip-floppy, irrational, arbitrary, hypocritical, petty, shallow, prefer flailing about in bitter harsh ways . . .
4. Like all of us with such disadmirable traits, such junk MUST come from your early history and less than ideal fathering (or possibly mothering and/or both).
5. For whatever reasons you have failed to work such junk through very far or very thoroughly.
6. Which might be largely neither here nor there in the larger scheme of thingsEXCEPT THATyou HAVE BEEN GIVEN OF GOD an incredible honor, opportunity, calling, gift, mandatewhich you have appeared to increasingly squander to alarming degrees on arrogance, greed, foul, petty, dishonorable ugliness and ineffectual chaotic nastiness, conflictedness, unnecessary contentiousness and the like.
7. As Ive often saidits fine with me if FREEPERS make you rich every day. If a million FR users and lurkers wish to give you a dollar or 5 dollars a day or a month the rest of your lifeGREAT. FR gives lots of usefulness, pleasure, relationships and community to many thousands of people daily day in and day out; year in and year out.
7.1 Given the importance of the financial aspect to so many people . . . heres some comments I posted earlier:
7.2 There is FARRRR tooooo little transparency and candor in terms of finances generally and specifically.
7.3 There is FARRR TOOOOOOO much abuse of even long time users and big time donors. What kind of management brilliance does it take to run off for petty shallow reasons folks who donated $2,500 PER FREEPATHON . . . and folks who donated $500 PER FREEPATHON . . . folks who just left in disgust if not hurt and anger over the petty abuse they took (or their friends or people they respected took) for no good reason. There's evidently some sort of spiritual and psychodynamic sickness at the deep root of such nonsense. And it appears to be getting worse instead of better.
7.4 Begging for funds with various kinds of shallow manipulations and funky hogwash could just be harmless fun among friendly family . . . except that . . . those giving such funds faithfully for more than 10 years are NEVER REALLY SECURE in the RELATIONSHIP and not even in being able to enjoy the FR HOME THAT THEY PAID FOR AND HELPED BUILD from virtually the ground up.
7.5 At some point, the arrogant dogmatic !!!CONTROL!!! freaque domineering fist pounding that "IT'S HIS HOUSE!" "IT'S HIS LIVING ROOM!" is outrageous, hypocritical and just plain factual nonsense. It is FREEPERS who have built up the readership of FR. It is FREEPERS' creativity and writing skills and interesting personalities who have build up FR's once great attractiveness to a wider audience.
7.6 Who paid for the carpet? Who paid for the paint? Who paid for the furniture? Who paid for the pics on the wall? Who pays for the electricity? Who pays for the heat and air conditioning? Who pays the insurance? Who pays the other utilities? Who pays for the internet service? Who pays for the gardening? Who pays for the groceries? Who pays for the transportation? Who pays for the "coming soon servers" that never quite seem to arrive?
7.6.1 Just who is the guest of whom?
7.6.2 It appears that with readership down 16-20% over the last 6 months or so . . . an increasing number of people are flushing the 'guest' out of their lives.
7.7 Clearly, it's the FREEPER SHEEPLE who have been paying through the nose in the face of erratic, arbitrary, irrational abuse year in and year out--never knowing when the mean-streak is going to strike out and slap them hard or even ban them--sometimes in the foulest language any "Christian" was ever known to utter or write. And then their EXTENDED FAMILY that has become so dear and precious to themsometimes their literal life-savers--will be suddenly flushed out of their lives with absolutely no recourse whatsoever.
7.8 It is ACTUALLY ABOUT AS REASONABLE to say that JR and family are the squatters in the FREEPERS' HOME. . . . you know . . . that old founding documents thing . . . OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE?
And even that wouldnt be soooooo outrageous IF a REPRESENTATIVE sample (REPRESENTATIVEAS IN REPUBLIC!!!) of the FREEPER COMMUNITY had a seat at the table to offer input and advice THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY THOUGHTFULLY AND FAIRLY CONSIDERED each quarter. But, NOPE, the fist pounding, insecure, arrogant !!!CONTROL!!! freak domineering junk always rules.
8. HOWEVER, the mean-spirited, arrogant, hypocritical etc. junk has APPEARED to poison your well from the beginning. There have been gross hypocrisies. Early on you were reportedly utterly convinced (with good reason, actually) that Bush was complicit in drug running through Arkansas etc. Yet, fairly early on, you became convinced or persuaded that any discussion of conspiracy stuff on FR had to be forbiddenand mocked as absurdly untrue.
9. You would pontificate at length about maintaining a CONSISTENT stance as a Republic on the unchanging values and foundation of the founding fathers and founding documents. You claimed therewith to be the Premier Conservative website etc. in support thereof. All this was repeatedly stated with great pontifical emotion and fanfare while your leadership and leadership team APPEARED TO BE an erratic, irregular grossly inconsistent, grossly petty, shallow, flip-floppy and often a pathetic chaotic, haphazard, directionless mess.
10. Some folks have documented that few of the political figures you have ended up supporting have won. I dont know that THAT means a huge lot, given the globalists insuring that the whole SElection/voting mess is 98% farce, charade, futile. However, theres been a great deal of emotion, energy, expense, time, angst UTTERLY AND TOTALLY WASTED on !!!DEMANDING!!! that loyal FREEPERS support person XYZ and NOT ABC under pain of banning. Only to wake-up the next morning and have to flip-flop with the FR leadership teamtoo oftenseemingly 180 degrees. And to do that with a straight face as though it were rational, made sense and was of benefit to the Republic has been more than a little off the wall and mystifying to thousands of FREEPERS. I don't know where folks were supposed to check their brains and integrity as they complied with the FR Pied Piper in following that nonsense lock-step.
11. You have evidently repeatedly and reportedly from the early years--returned evil for good. Thats been true toward individuals and toward classes and groups of individuals. Theres no excuse for that. None. Theres dozens of ways to avoid that in any kind of disagreement. SOMETIMES it has APPEARED that you and/or your leadership team have gone out of your way to do thatSOMETIMES SEEMINGLY in the meanest, harshest ways handy. Scripture is quite clear about the consequences of that kind of sowing.
12. You can be glibly self-effacing and disarmingly dismissive of the quality of your own Christianity, your leadership, your understanding . . . a list of things in that paragraph that ON THE SURFACE sounded and appeared impressive. Sadly, shortly after, it appeared to be merely propaganda for the FREEPATHON. It became quickly unclear how much of an earnest, heart-felt confession it really waslargely because there was no follow-up fruit of such a confession. It soon rang hollow and a farce. The arrogance, harshness and arbitrary and erratic !!!CONTROL!!! freak stuff quickly returned.
13. You and your leadership team have pontificated, exclaimed and wailed about !!!LOYALTY!!! and !!!BETRAYAL!!! while demonstrating the most petty and absurdly based disloyalty and outrageous betrayal of anyone who was ever a part of FR. You have absolutely no room to talk or complain about either one of those issues. You have merely reaped A PORTION of what you have so chronically, persistently and often mean-spiritedly sown in such regards. And your reaping is far from finished on such scores.
14. You have rightly and honorably claimed Christian values as a hallmark of your personally held priorities as well as FRs priorities. Sometimes you have followed throughsuch as with your very admirable and honorable tenacious insistence that prayer threads be allowed in the main NEWS forum. By the same token, you have frequently demonstrated a hideous tendency to lapse into harsh, abusive, foul-mouthed communications publicly and privatelywhich would make many a sailor blush. None of us is 100% free 100% of the time of 100% of all hypocrisy. However, the frequency and ruthlessness of such foul-mouthed and arbitrary harshness out of clearly a mean-streak is NOT AT ALL a fruit of Holy Spirit. AT some point, perceptive, thinking and discerning folks have to ask themselves: Where is the real JimRob and just how much of an authentic Christian is he? And what game is he REALLY playing for what goal(s)? And doe HE even know or have a clue who he is and what he's about?
15. Many of us have been prayerful and seriously concerned about your health problems for a long time. However, sadly, even there some of us are troubled. Given the relationship between the MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT, one has to wonder if your health would be significantly better if your spiritual health and persistent demonstrations of your spirituality were more consistent with the advertising. In shortmean-spiritedness produces a troublesome harvest in the body, in relationships, in the psyche and certainly in the spirit. At some point, all the prayers in the world will not force a STUBBORN, mean-spirited ARROGANT soul to be better, healthy. As Scripture notes:
1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. . . . I dont know if the rest of that verse applies to you at present, or not. I know youre on slippery ground on that score.
16. And IDOLATRY will NOT WORK for anyoneeven the king of FR. It doesnt matter if one nurses ones own bitterness as idolatry; or if one idolizes ones country; or ones own press releases; or ones FR baby or whatever. Idolatry is a deadly poison.
17. Ive agonized for many months over how to write the compassionate but stern rebuke I felt pressed so strongly in my spirit to write. People either seem to suck-up to you in fierce psychophant fashionor to trash you as a minion of satan. I see you more as a typical Attachment Disordered man hung up on some serious spiritual and psychodynamic flaws like most of us in our era. So what. However, to stubbornly cling to ones arrogance, stubbornness, meanness . . . and to ALLOW, much less seem to exalt in spewing such all over the thousands of folks who give money for your support and the support of your baby . . . that is at best unwise and at worst a pretty hideous example of human excess.
18. I dont know what God intends to do with you and/or FR. I know you are NOT indispensable. I know that FR will NOT significantly influence the corrupt farce of a November SElection processif we get that far in any kind of functional shape as a Nation.
19. I know that you have been given a priceless gift and honor of ENORMOUS potential good for the Nation, millions of individuals and the Body of Christ. And you & your leadership team have appeared to squander horrendous chunks of that potential on pettiness, personal pique, arrogance, stubbornness, meanness, willful blindness and willful ignorance. I know that many thousands of people in and out of the Body of Christ who COULD HAVE BEEN FITTINGLY AND USEFULLY WARNED about the spiritual and practical hazards of satanic globalism as well as the fallen angel UFO stuff have not been warned because of yalls junk and the junk of the likes of JeanS and Dirtboy and their cadre of harpies. To the degree THAT is true, there will be embarrassing amounts of blood on such hands, come judgment dayunless confession and repentance are heart-felt effected before thenand even then, though it may cover such sins redemptively with Christs bloodit will not save thousands who would have otherwise been saved had such a sobering responsibility been carried more fittingly and Biblically earlier.
20. Yet again, as all of us every dayhave a choice. You can continue as is most likelyas you have for decades. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. And, I am well aware that you have rarely to never demonstrated, to my awareness, the least bit of a constructive response to negative feedback. Its more likely that such a msg will result in a hardened heart, more arrogance and more stubbornness. That will be however it will be, with the responsibility for individual choices resting with each individual on your leadership team as well as on your supporters.
21. I only know of one priceless brilliant Christian in the upper levels of FR respect, who could likely help pull FR out of such a mess. You know who that is. You probably know they would be highly unlikely to ever say anythingparticularly unasked. And, even if asked, they would likely be very sparse with their wordsand it would be easy for you to discount, dismiss and ignore their wisdom. They would not push it. Shoot, they likely even would help you circle the wagons unless God made it clear they needed to do otherwise for your spiritual and other health.
22. Time is running out. Your options are shrinking daily in a list of ways as they are for all of us--unless we abide in Christ. I dont know if Fresno is at a high enough elevation to escape coming traumas for California. I dont think it is. Besides, the Chinese are not likely to be kind to Californians when they arrive to take possession of so much that they now own. I dont know if HumbleGunners place in Texas is far enough from the coast and from Mexico to be wise either. I just know, you and all on the planet need to do MUCH BETTER at getting your spiritual house and your practical house in order--faster.
22. The question was raised in the FREE QUIX thread you closed yesterday about whether Id like to return to FR. (A) I dont feel the freedom to do that without your confession, repentance and evidence that you are going to sincerely back such confession and repentance up with fruit as the Bible might put it. Confess and repent about what? Whatever of the above that God would confirm as having validity and truth in your life. I suspect hell would freeze over before youd humble yourself sufficiently to confess and repent. BTW, it needs to be public because your junk was flung about so freely publicly. (B) I dont feel the freedom to return unless my posting options would cease to be curtailed by mindless, ignorant boundaries. That would include about globalism AS WELL AS the fallen angel UFO topic. I miss the relationship connections but God is God and always will be God and makes even that OK. Besides, folks can find me on this TBL forum.
22.1 Yes, THIS TOO is done as Id want done toward me IF Id demonstrated the junk you and your leadership has demonstrated for 11+ years. Id want someone to care enough to try and starkly but caringly get my attention about such horrors in my life and turf.
23. I do thank you for the years I had on FR of many fulfilling and meaningful exchanges with very interesting people of great diversity but a lot of shared values. May God richly reward you for the humble part I had in all that.
24. I do pray that you earnestly do what you can to, by Gods Grace, truly get your act together. Reaping what we have sown can be a troublesome challenge for all of us. Given your evident current bent, Id much hate to see any further reaping what you have sown.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:43:06 PM by Quix »
Feeling the need for attention, huh? Go poke at someone who gives a damn what you think. This is starting to look like stalking.
He did have a sincere kind heart....
We live in a heartless world now, wether in real life or on the Internet, people have forgotten what kindness, grace and love is...
In some cases, it can apparently take years.
OK try this. Here in ‘HaZ my Happytown’ Ol’ Sehrrif Jim sits in his office smoking a big cigar with his feet up on the desk reading the Viking Times. Deputy Mod is out on Patrol on the far side of town and some drunk comes out of the bar and starts pestering the wildlife.
A bunch of citizens see this and try to put a stop to it because he’s clearly messin’ with the peace and tranquility.
But then his buddies come out of the bar and a big bruhaha ensues.
Now if Dipstick the Squirrel fetishist had not gone nuts, the idyllic little town would have been just fine. But he had to be an idiot. So the Sheriff comes along, gives the drunk a ride to the county line, everyone goes and has a beer and the wildlife lives happily everafter.
A Supreme Court Justice goes full retard and says we are all slaves of the State and someone can think of 24 points best delivered by a bunch of drunken feuding cows at a wedding shower for a Mufon member. Epic.
He was on here 12-16 hours each day posting. No real deacon has that much free time to waste.
I have no need to go to another site to evaluate Rogue Yam. I repeat. Rogue Yam has been on many counter FReeps and stood shoulder to shoulder with me (and Jim) in front of 100,000 filthy, screaming, dirty liberals. He has put his time, effort, passion and personal safety on the line for conservative values.
That he has different views on another topic is irrelevant. That he dissents is a mark of his character. The conservative cause is NOT monolithic nor should it be. That he champions a cause different than Jim’s and yours should not be unusual. We don’t have to be identical to be conservative.
Rogue Yam is not a robot. He is a conservative.
[If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14 ]
So true DJ, and that applies to all of us, here, there and everywhere.
Both parties are corrupt. I knew politics can get you dirty, but I thought it was because the other side threw most of the mud. Don’t get me wrong, there are some good leaders out there; Allen West, Pat Toomey.... This primary opened my eyes to what the republican party has become. All those unknown powerbrokers are buying the party platform. It’s time for a third party. I looked at the constitution party and the conservative party. I’m praying for a miracle at the convention. The RSCC, RCCC and everyone else has been calling me, and I’m sure all of you, for money. I make it clear I am not voting for Romney and I am targeting my money directly to conservative candidates. The party has written the conservatives off and assume we will capitulate and vote for Romney. Why would we? Other than we both don’t like Obama, where do we agree? They will SAY we agree, but don’t walk those words.
I had to go Google to remember the stuff he wrote outside the UFO cult stuff and what I find really reminds me of one of those passive-aggressive Pentecostal preachers (not the mainstream, but the small cult-like sects) that give you the biggest smiles, biggest hugs, always tell you they will pray for you, then stab you in the back as soon as you take the slightest step away from the flock. They use their kindness as manipulation to keep you in but if you cross them, they call down damnation on you... kind of like that opus. The funny part is how they see themselves the judge of righteousness and write as though they are.
I have a friend who just divorced her husband because he joined one of those churches. The preacher on the surface was the biggest smiler, hugger, prayer but behind the scenes, actually broke up their marriage and tried to destroy her life because she wouldn't join their church. The church actually hired a divorce lawyer for him, she thinks, because the more he got the more the church got- and they went for everything.
Agree 100%. Quix was posting his diatribes there and then coming over here and doing his mealy-mouth preaching act. Good riddance.
I think this whole post is in poor form.
One of the reasons I hardly even look a FR for the last two years was the out of control mods and their two-faced uneven handed zotting of other Freepers here. And the allowing of clearly obnoxious banned Freepers were permitted back. It made no sense. And, no, none of this had anything to do with the Romney zotting.
But to post this just to ridicule someone YOU HATE, is out of line.
FR has fallen and won’t get back up.
I am disgusted at your poor taste.
Classless, completely classless.
xzins earlier post...
Heres what we have from the GOP-E:
1. RomneyCare called ObamaCare
2. Mitch McConnell saying that its gonna be real hard to get rid of ObCare.
3. Mitt Romney saying Ill repeal it the first day. (An OBVIOUS campaign comment. IOW, since its not based in reality, he cant be held to it. Requires bill, house approval, senate approval, presidential signature; i.e., no way it can be repealed the first day. (Watch for campaign comments because they are actually non-binding.)
4. Mitt Romney endorsing gay couples. And then he endorsed gays at the state level adopting children. (That tells us all we need to know.)
5. John Roberts Arizona ruling.
6. John Roberts ObamaCare ruling.
Now, who is supporting the candidate most likely to lead the nation in a liberal direction:
Supporters of either democrat or republican nominee
Replying is not even spam legally, let alone stalking.
greyfoxx39 can’t link to any posts or threads in which he supports any alternative(s) to Obama.
No I wont. There is not a situation up to and including physical violence that will get me to vote for a liberal. I can lose every thing I have and be put in the street.. I can be threatened in a number of ways. It will not happen. I will not vote to hand what’s left of my country over to a liberal. I will not face God and tell him “Sorry about all the dead babies I helped send you.
I am no Glen Beck fan however he did say one thing I strongly agree with
I. Will. Not. Comply.
And I fully understand what that means.
***BIG SMOOCH, BIG HUGS!!!***
I think your post is in poor form. Classless, completely classless. Hypocritical too.
I'm thinkin' about signing up for humblegunner's decorum and etiquette online course...
July 4th 2012.
The Supreme Court has just announced the largest erosion of our rights in several generations.
And this was the focus.
Some guy named Querx.
We live in a heartless world now, wether in real life or on the Internet, people have forgotten what kindness, grace and love is...
And while I try to be civil (at least before I get royally ticked off), I know I'm quite capable of online cruelty as well. I know I've quarreled with you in the past. I can't take back any of my religious positions but I am sorry if I was cruel to you.
I agree about Quix he is (was) Quixotic as in always tilting at windmills especially on the religion forum.
Since I can be a real curmudgeon I liked Quix because he made me look like an absolute choirboy in comparison.
Incorrect. That puke lied to people about being ordained and he later claimed, after being exposed as a fraud, that he pulled the plug while he was still in the seminary. He was pressed hard once on whether or not he entered the seminary to dodge the draft and got real nasty. A nerve got touched that made him very uncomfortable and he didn't like it.
That’s just rambling craziness Jim. I would not let it bother you. Anyone in the United States right now with any degree of celebrity is bound to attract these types of people. I’d say have a happy Fourth of July, God bless you, and ignore the ass****.
I went there once a few months ago when alerted to their FR rant. I was really surprised to see Quix there and some others. I have no interest in going there again. Once was enough. I can’t relate to fearful hateful cowards.
Dr. Seuss is a legend.
I shoulda waited a day to move the Undead Thread?
And I fully understand what that means.
I hope you do. Because "they" WILL come to your door. And "they" WILL expect for you and your family to fully comply.
If you don't, and you don't shoot them, and kill those that sent them, may G-d have mercy upon your soul.
I wish you and yours a safe and happy Independence Day.
Quix still has that sticky caps key problem.
Jim: My quartly check is going out in the morning. It is already in the envelope. God bless you, Amy and John. I have been here since 1998 and will still be here in 2098 God willing.(I kind of doubt that though.)
The very best to you and yours,
That’s what the NEEDY does - they want what you have! Cowards aren’t equipped to have it on their own. They rather you be just like them. It’s easier, they always take the easy way out. Misery wants company. They own their own misery.
Then perhaps you should inform Rogue Yam of that. He is blasting every FReeper who refuses to vote for Mitt.
His being on FReeps is no free ticket to NOW denigrate other FReepers for their choice to vote their conscience. Or is that concept foreign to you, also?
I don't know the backstory but he has hinted that some of the moderation policies were unevenly applied against him in the past.
I am a huge fan of the odd, weird, strange, unique, bizarre, off kilter, different, curious, eccentric, peculiar, unusual.
Quix was Art Bells Coast To Coast personified.
"A prototype never meant to be mass produced"
Freerepublic is the greatest website in the history of the universe and our host is due respect.
My Dad taught me several things growing up:
1) Never draw on the Lone Ranger
2) Never spit into the wind
3) The boss is always right
Goodbye Quix, you will be missed
I have no need or desire to shoot anyone. I’m not so important as to be high on their list. And when it gets to that point, we are all pretty much dead anyway.
The name is fairly close, and this cereal "got the zot" from Quaker Oats, so it's fair game to post it.
NO cheers, unfortunately.
Great Scott! What ever argument this person might have had dissolved right there. FR and I share a birthday! I get such a kick out of that.
NO!! You are wrong. And nothing will change that no matter how much you rant. So knock yourself out.
LOL, best laugh of the day!! Tell me how it turns out....
Do you defend FR at TBL the way you are defending TBL at FR? It must be tough, serving two masters.
Want some cheese with your whine?
I've been way down on FR time for the last three weeks or a month...can anyone point me to where the Quix first opus / conflagration happened?
And, yes, if a person sees absolute trash on another site, it doesn't require 7300 tries to form an opinion about the trash talkers and if the site make a special front page section to accommodate the trash talkers, it doesn't take long to form an opinion about the site.
We’ve been reading all that other stuff for days and days, unless you missed it! Sometimes a ‘get away’ is needed, be it a good or bad one.
Do warn us if a comet is about to hit earth though, snicker.
I agree with you. There’ve been times where I really felt sorry for the guy, but I am glad he’s gone.
Your comment reminds me of the time a relative told me she liked Clinton "because he really feels my pain."
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.