Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Freedom'sWorthIt

It is sad that the “establishment” used a whole generation of pre-teen girls as experimental subjects for this dangerous drug.

Especially ASSUMING they would be sexually promiscuous at an early age and would need protection from a std before attending high school even.

Would it not be easier and more responsible to teach young girls to respect themselves and their bodies, and save themselves for their one true love?

Best deterrant for std’s ever invented!

82 posted on 02/21/2010 5:18:48 PM PST by left that other site (Your Mi'KMaq Paddy Whacky Bass Playing Biker Buddy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies ]

To: left that other site

Do you assume that every child will step on a nail because you give them a tetanus shot?

How about the Hepatitis B shot they get as newborns? Do you assume (can’t bring myself to do the all caps) that the neonates will be exposed to blood and body fluids (STD or IV drugs?)?

If you know a woman who had cervical cancer or had to have “freezing” or laser therapy, you know a woman who had changes due to HPV.

83 posted on 02/21/2010 5:47:29 PM PST by hocndoc (http://www.LifeEthics.org (I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.) (RIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies ]

To: left that other site

Yes - that would be better. Evidently that does not fit the agenda of those who want to destroy the lives of girls/women and/or the babies they might bear if their sexual promiscuity is not stopped.

85 posted on 02/21/2010 6:42:18 PM PST by Freedom'sWorthIt (Ronald Reagan: If American ever ceases to be a nation under God, she will be a nation gone under.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson