Skip to comments.The Internet. What's going on?
Posted on 12/14/2010 8:01:37 AM PST by patriotgal1787
. . . . .
Check out my weekly column at World Net Daily
WikiLeaks data now on 1800 sitesPosted: December 14, 2010 1:58 am Eastern © 2010
last week's Surfin' Safari, I reported that the whistleblowing site WikiLeaks could be transformed from a handful of volunteers to a global movement. One week later, there are more than 1,800 websites now hosting WikiLeaks in different languages and locales.
And while WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is in a British jail, some of his former staffers led by Daniel Domscheit-Berg have launched a competing site for whistleblowers called OpenLeaks. Domscheit-Berg, Assange's former right-hand man, left last September, according to DN.se, after bristling under Assange's autocratic ways. WatchWikiRebels, the self-explaining documentary.
The ruling oligarchy needs outted much MORE than secrets need protected.
I’m still waiting for Obama’s birth and school records.
“The ruling oligarchy needs outted much MORE than secrets need protected.”
Be careful what you wish for.
Yup. These scumbags are anarchists who have every intent of harming America.
They’re doing far more harm to us as a nation than the minor embarrassments they’re causing the administration.
What do you think would happen to Julian Assagemunch if he posted those on his site ?
I bet Holder would personally frog march him into Gitmo within an hour of posting.
I PRAY GOD HAS HIS WILL IN ALL THAT.
HE KNOWS BEST.
From where I sit . . . the things needing exposed are greater in import and number than the things needing protected.
And, there’s been a number of prophecies about the evil doers being exposed.
It seems to me this may be one of the ways that is happening.
Why take them seriously?
Because major governments are throwing a fit and doing whatever they can to shut down WikiLeaks. When that much power and money is being thrown around that fast, something serious is going on.
This in contrast to many other sites claiming to have and release great deep dangerous secrets, who are duly ignored.
Pandora’s box is opened.
The genie is out of the bottle.
.....too late to do anything now.
You have to blame the inept government for this. Did they not know that all computers can be hacked?
So what will everyone do here when governments use these leak sites as an excuse to take over the Internet?
Getting a little CT here but has anyone ever considered that Wikileaks was created and designed not to leak docs but to give governments the excuse to control the Internet?
I mean, is that much of this new “information” that big a deal? Seems to me that most of it was common knowledge. Knowing Soros has money behind it makes me even more suspicious.
I’ve been saying for years we’d be scared to leave the house if we knew what the CIA and the president knows.
I just wish Assange could find someone from our enemy countries who will leak their secrets.
I doubt Wikileaks will post the REAL documents, the absolute rock bottom truth, no they will release something and everybody will gobble it up like a flock of hungry ducks on a bread truck wreck.
And in all the hoopla Obama shuts down the internet.
My guess is it will happen New Years Day.
Exactly, somebody high up is manipulating this, this is not the product of average citizens fighting “The Man.”
Theyre doing far more harm to us as a nation than the minor embarrassments theyre causing the administration.
Have pondered this complex issue a long time now.
I think you are wrong as follows.
1. The USA has been in charge of these traitors for at least 110-166 years:
2. With Their Destroyer in Chief Othuga in office and lots of other forces working to shred the USA wholesale ASAP . . . from economics, Constitution, military etc. food supply, etc.
3. Bush Sr has been quoted as saying that (my paraphrase) ‘If the people knew what we’ve been doing all these years, they’d hang us from the nearest light posts.’
4. God will expose the evil doers one way or another, sooner or later. I think wikileaks is a great way to do it.
5. I can say from my Navy Radioman’s job . . . there’s far too much classified information that was used to protect questionable activities and people rather than for the National Security of the country.
6. There’s a huge amount of evil traitorous communist, globalist skullduggary that’s been hidden by top secret communications. I hope Wikileaks outs rooms full of such evils.
7. The elites are working feverishly to force the world into a world government of bastardized form of communism wedded to a bastardized monopolistic form of tyrannical state controlled ‘capitalism.’ They have almost achieved their goal.
8. THAT GLOBAL GOVERNMENT IS THE REALITY UNDER THE TABLE, ALREADY. OThuga did not just ‘incidentally’ get in at the last SElection.
9. If wikileaks can throw some delays and monkey wrenches into that horror even the Bible predicts WILL take place—THEN MORE POWER TO WIKILEAKS, imho.
10. I don’t think the anarchists . . . if that’s what they are . . . can do the USA any more damage than the elite oligarchy has set-up, enginneered and is carrying out ruthlessly . . . from Wall street to DC and all around the world.
11. TRUTH IS BETTER THAN DECEPTION. I just pray that God insures that what needs exposed will be exposed and what needs to stay secret will stay secret.
12. Given that the elite oligarchy REALLY IS IN CONTROL OF THE WHOLE GLOBE with a death grip already . . . I think exposure is decidedly on the side of good by quite a margin.
So, is there a limit to your support of treason? Perhaps there is some number of American Soldiers that can be killed and that’s not OK with you...? Or is treason always OK?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.