Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

EIGHT YEARS OF NEGLECT BY SCUMBAG LED TO 9-11-01
dfu | 9-12-01 | dfu

Posted on 09/12/2001 7:07:52 PM PDT by doug from upland

Although some RAT supporters may consider this a partisan attack being written for political purposes in this time of crisis, it is not. I've been all over Scumbag for nine years.

Eight years. Eight excruciatingly long years. Eight years of BJs with interns instead of doing the country's business. Eight years of covering crimes. Eight years of loathing the military, best exhibited by Somalia and and the intern under the desk while discussing life and death military matters with Cong. Sonny Callahan. Eight years of lies and obfuscation. Eight years of military neglect. Eight years of wagging the dog. Eight years of his thugs silencing those who threatened his power. Eight years of phony photo ops. Eight years of working for a peace prize rather than working to defend his country. Eight years of selling out to our enemies. Eight years of cigar games and sinks and blue thongs and phone sex and Oval Office assaults. Eight years of pretending to be a rock star with Hollywood pals.

William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, or as I like to simplify -- "Scumbag" -- has left ticking time bombs that will have to be faced by President Bush. Had the unthinkable happened, idiot Algore would have had to face them. Scumbag didn't care. It was always about him.

We have an FBI and CIA in shambles thanks to Scumbag's neglect. He used the FBI to thwart justice. We have a military that tries to use parts from one another airplane to keep another in the air. We have had an exodus of Naval aviators and officers who could no longer stand to serve under Scumbag.

We watched a phony make a cross for a photo op on a sacred beach at Normandy. We saw him put upright a flag on a grave left for him to conveniently find. We saw the remains of disgraced pal Larry Lawrence be removed from Arlington. We saw him not give a damn for 12 hours as Rangers were massacred in Mogadishu and could have been saved with armored support for which they pleaded.

His biggest single donor, Bernie Schwartz, should be sharing a cell with Scumbag for what they did with our nuclear secrets.

Yes, a rapist and a traitor celebrity led our country and a dumbed down sheeple didn't care as long as their stocks went up, they could abort their inconvenient babies, they could drink beer, they could smoke dope and snort crack and they could watch movies and sports.

The first job of a president, the job that takes precedence above all others, is to defend this country. We are seeing the results of Scumbag's miserable failure. This is going to be the legacy.

TOPICS: News/Current Events; Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-65 next last

1 posted on 09/12/2001 7:07:52 PM PDT by doug from upland
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: doug from upland
Doug, for eight long years, he searched for a legacy. Now he has succeeded.

Forever and ever, let these thousands of murdered people haunt him daily.

2 posted on 09/12/2001 7:11:54 PM PDT by IVote2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: IVote2
There's a lot more payback for the clinton years. China will made sure of that.
3 posted on 09/12/2001 7:22:09 PM PDT by Cowgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Cowgirl
China will "make" sure of that.
4 posted on 09/12/2001 7:22:45 PM PDT by Cowgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: IVote2
He is not intellilgent enough to recognize his legacy. Someone will have to pound it into him.
5 posted on 09/12/2001 7:22:52 PM PDT by footstomper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I've been looking for the opportunity to say, that we now have the "Clinton Legacy". In going after Foreign Enemies, Bush shouldn't neglect the Domestic Enemies. Let's start rounding up and prosecuting the Clinton Criminal Gang.
6 posted on 09/12/2001 7:26:19 PM PDT by Kermit

Great spleening - I felt "your pain" no pun intended. I lay all this Clinton worshipping on the laps of the Media. If we're going to make major changes in this country as a result of this terrorist act - then I demand that we start with an overhaul of the journalist, and anchors of these major "so-call" news media.
7 posted on 09/12/2001 7:27:15 PM PDT by Alissa

To: footstomper
He thinks he has never done anything wrong, even begging support for his bombing of a asprin plant while getting oral sex by a girl young enough to be his daughter. Those people know the story better than we do. No wonder they hate us. Maybe the most expensive BJ in recorded history.

Maybe can trade him for Ben Laden.

8 posted on 09/12/2001 8:03:40 PM PDT by oyez
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

BRAVO DOUG!!!

Looking back,I thank God that the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact collapsed,before that amoral,sociopathic wretch moved into the White House!

The list of crimes perpetrated by the Clinton Gang,from arson and mass murder to High Treason have shown the Democratic Party to be a criminal organization! It has no more claim to legitimacy in American politics,than the Communists,Nazis or the Mafia!

If Al Gore were in the White House now,there can be little doubt,but that he would use the WTC tragedy as an excuse to force upon us,a government worthy of Fidel Castro!

9 posted on 09/12/2001 8:54:40 PM PDT by NYCON

I am mostly a lurker here but I am in total agreement with your latest post. I am listening to the commie Dan Rather the Klinton ass kisser extrodiaire(sp) It is my opinion that we should at the very less make Iraq and a few other countries parking lots.
10 posted on 09/12/2001 9:03:19 PM PDT by silverkor (silverkor@yahoo.com)

To: NYCON
It has been revealed that Scumbag had a chance to do something about Bin Laden in December but did nothing. President Bush has to clean up his messes.
11 posted on 09/13/2001 6:52:18 AM PDT by doug from upland
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: oyez
Trading Scumbag for Bin Laden works for me, but I would offer an even better deal. They can have Hillary, Teddy, Streisand, Boxer, Waxman and Teddy in the deal and, if they order now, I'd even throw in Lanny Davis and Carville.
12 posted on 09/13/2001 8:08:39 AM PDT by doug from upland
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

This a truly bullshit-laden posting. Blaming Clinton for this is akin to using logic that a slug is capable of. Do you blame Reagan for our Army barracks in Saudi Arabia being bombed? If you do, at least you'll be consistent in your very simple methods of thinking.
13 posted on 09/13/2001 8:25:30 AM PDT by sakic

Please don't forget that Scumbag used the FBI and BATF for eight years as political tools to terrorize and intimidate his political enemies, specifically pro-lifers and gun owners. Isn't it wonderful to know that X42's FBI had time to keep a dossier on John Cardinal O'Connor, while Osama bin Laden was plotting to kill thousands of innocent Americans? It's also wonderful to recall how Xlinton's BATF had the resources to hound thousands of Mom-n-Pop gunshops out of existence, while ignoring real threats to national security.

And the sickening part is that none of his stupid shills in the media are going to bring this up. They're going to babble about Bush not being "eloquent" instead, as if that mattered. Anything to distract from their own complicity (and I use that word after due consideration!) in Tuesday's events.

14 posted on 09/13/2001 8:32:35 AM PDT by Campion

Look for an epidimic of "Born Again Americans". You know like jailhouse conversions.
15 posted on 09/13/2001 8:35:49 AM PDT by oyez
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: sakic
You're right, sakic. Your posting was truly bullshit-laden. Here's the truth you can't handle:

1. FACT: Something like Tuesday happens because of a series of massive intelligence and law enforcement failures.
  2. FACT: Clinton was in charge of all intelligence and all Federal law enforcement for 8 years.
  3. FACT: Clinton policies directly destroyed much of our HUMINT resources in the MidEast. That has been extensively documented here and elsewhere.
  4. FACT: Clinton turned the FBI and BATF into demoralized tools of political intimidation.
  5. FACT: If you have any management experience at all, you would understand that it's far more difficult to turn an incompetent organization into a competent one, than the other way around. Bush has had 8 months to undo 8 years worth of damage. It may take 8 years, or longer, to fix the mess Pigboy left.
As I said, your posting was truly bullshit-laden. Too bad you're too blind to see the truth that's in front of your face.
16 posted on 09/13/2001 8:39:09 AM PDT by Campion
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

It BLOWS ME AWAY that former first b**ch, Hitlery, has the balls (which I suspect she DOES!) to say ANYTHING during this time inasmuch it was her fellow criminal, Bill, who laid the groundwork for this outrage.

Did you happen to catch CNN’s Judy Woodruff interview withTom Clancy on the evening of 9/11?

Tom brought up the subject of the CLINTON decimation of US HUMAN INTELLIGENCE capabilities – that going all the way back to Sun Tsu, SPIES are a necessary part of the information gathering process. He mentioned that if we’d had a few spies and spooks out there in this increasingly dangerous world, we MIGHT have gotten one of them close to the perpetrator and been able to interdict the MURDER of perhaps 15,000 Americans in the incredible tragedy we witnessed this morning.

I think it’s safe to say that Clancy knows a bit about the subjects on which he writes.

Tom then tagged CNN by name as one of the news agencies that greeted Clinton’s decimation of the intelligence community with approval, continuing to say that they COULD have spoken out TO OPPOSE HIM but failed to do so. Tom’s rather clear implication was that CNN played a role in today’s catastrophe.

Judy VISIBLY RECOILED – and quickly concluded the interview. Her expression made it clear that she was NOT happy with Tom.

Clancy was RIGHT ON THE MARK and until we DO beef up those assets, it’s gonna happen again – and probably sooner than later.

And do you suppose there is some sinister significance to the fact that this happened on 9-11 (911!)? Are these people THAT sick? Don’t bother responding as that was a rhetorical question.

Let’s all pray – and shed a tear or two -- for the lost firefighters, police officers, innocent citizens and their families. Until this is behind us, we must put aside as many of our partisan differences as our principles will allow.

And we must also pray that our precious Constitution does not become one of the first victims of this SICKENING and senseless act.

THE HORROR! THE H O R R O R!!!!!!!!!!

We MAY not have the ordnance necessary to blow these scumbags to Allah. 8 years of the Clintonistas IS responsible for THAT.

17 posted on 09/13/2001 8:49:27 AM PDT by Dick Bachert

To: Campion
Then you believe that Reagan was responsible for the murder of our Marines in Saudi Arabia. Let's see if you're either consistent or full of sh*t.
18 posted on 09/13/2001 9:00:23 AM PDT by sakic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: Campion
To blame Clinton for this instead of the perps is reasoning not worthy of a turnip.
19 posted on 09/13/2001 9:03:40 AM PDT by sakic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Nice use of language. I'll pass your articulate message on to Admiral Moorer and others in the intelligence community who agree with my assessment. They will give your opinion the value it deserves.

Ronald Reagan did not deceive a Bataan Death March survivor to save his worthless butt. He did not lie to us while running that he really had been drafted. He did not tell us how he loathed the military. He did not try to use the Soldiers and Sailors Civil Relief Act of 1941 to keep a federal sexual harrassment charge out of court. He did not get a BJ while deciding life and death matters on the phone with a member of Congress. He did not keep world leaders waiting outside while playing with an intern, a cigar and a sink. He did not sit by idly watching our Rangers die while pleading for armored support in Mogadishu.

The barracks was bombed because of a failure in command under President Reagan. The troops genuinely loved him because they knew his love was reciprocal. Scumbag was in charge of everything. He set the tone. He decimated the intelligence community. He showed his disdain for the military everyday. They all knew how he felt about them.

20 posted on 09/13/2001 9:07:33 AM PDT by doug from upland

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-65 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson